FIRST WEIGH IN!!!!

what is SW? and he is now 21 stone and 13 lbs he wants to get to about 16 stone then see how he feels from there. ive put on 3 stone in 2 n a bit years (since i started going out with him) :p lol and yeah i will do but it does get a bit annoying like tonight we we near a burger van and he was pleading for one! i was like u have just lost a stone in a week does that not make you think this is worth it! grrrr men

SW - Slimming World. Incidentally it took me a year to lose a stone and a half on it! The boy just likes his food! So do I. Tell him to look up a guy called Mike -ice moose or something like that - his story is amazing. Tell him I'm dreaming of chinese and pasta but it makes me feel and look like a balloon so CD is tops!

I'm going to try to go to sleep now Kate. My sleep has been dreadful since starting this. I'm wakening about 4 or 5 am and not being able to sleep at night. Weird. Anyway, good night and we'll catch up again tomorrow. xxx

awww that sucks luckily my sleep hasnt been affected, wasnt hugely great to start lol good night and sweet dreams xxx

Well done both of you, that is a great loss. Zoe xx

Well done to both of you... this is only day for me and I must say am craving food!!!
Mini x

Last edited:
thanks guys! cant wait for next sat already! :D mmm meal bars soon lol!! ooo and mix a mousse W00T :D:D ok gotta go and watch star trek with the BF now :(

I love the way we all get excited about hearing how well each other is doing on CD. In the 'real world' (so to speak i mean my normal day to day life), if a mate of mine lost loads of weight in 1 week, i would turn into the green-eyed monster, but here we are all truley chuffed for each other. Keep going and remember to keep us updated every week with how well you are both doing. xx

will do! and yes its weird that but not a bad thing :D officially week 1 finished :D

thanks lin and very well done on your losses :D

Back