first weight in today

bigwelshboy

hi had my first wi today been nervous all day had a hard second half to the week but made it and went today and had a 16lbs loss:D:D so pleased with my self never thought i would do it but have and can't wait for next week now this diet is fab after years of try diets this one seams to be the best for me so far and i know it's only week one but it's so easy after you get into it and never lost that much in one go on any diet that i have been on so i am sooo chuffed:D.

wow :eek:
amazing loss hun.
really chuffed for ya :D:D:D

can you see yourself succeeding on lipotrim?
it's the only diet i've done that i can actually see myself slim.
:banana dancer::banana dancer::0clapper::0clapper:

thanks all for the first time i can see my self going all the way with this diet and because there is no food to worry about it takes all the stress out of it i am so pleased :happy036:i am jumping all over the place i think i better sit down and have a coffee:D

Oh wow, well done! That's fantastic! & glad to hear you're so enthusiastic about it - I know I can see myself going all the way with LT too!

Good luck with next week :)

Hannah

:wow: fabulous loss!! well done honey :)

woohooo hunni, 16lbs is a fantastic loss! Well done! :D xxx

Well done hun thats brilliant! Good to hear you so made up- its this attitude that keeps us motivated until the very end! Keep smiling and best of luck for next week :D

Hi,
very well done to you on an excellent first week's weight loss, congrats. Glad to hear you are so motivated, the holiday from food really does the trick so you will do very well.
Wishing you a great week.
Doirin

that is an absolutely amazing result my mouth actually hung open wen i read it haha! good luck with your second week.

yeeeeeeeyyyyy!

Delighted for you hun! Fantastic loss!

Super duper loss, you must be ecstatic. You will way exceed your goal for christmas. Stay strong.

WHAT THE...??!!!

AMAZING! You are going to do brilliantly -if you allow yourself you will get all the way through your weight loss on LT. Just treat yourself to a slimmer healthier you! Brilliant kickstart, really well done, and roll on next week!! WOOP WOOP!

wonderful weigh in! fantastic result, really well done and keep that great attitude up :)

Back