First weight in

Nellyphant

Silver Member
9lbs lost.

But............I feel ........... I don't think this is the right work ............ disappointed.

My head is going something like this"If you'd have started a diet with food in it you would've lost the same amount of weight in your first week - why are you putting yourself through this?" blah, blah, blah etc, etc,

Oh, well. On all the many diets I've been on over the years, i never, ever lost 9lbs.

I lost 7lbs in my first week and i was really pleased with that.

I'm sure as the weeks go on and you lose consistently (something I never did on other diets!) you will realise that this diet isn't like other diets... and you will get to love your 9lbs!!

Just keep on plodding on sweetie.... you'll be just fine!

Lynne
x

I agree with what the others have said, but also would like to say that dont look at it that way, you are losing weight that is why your on this diet, it works thats all that matters, approx a stone a month on this diet, which is amazing, try to keep you thoughts on this diet and how brilliant you are goint to feel once your clothes start to get too loose, it is a fantastic diet, you will feel so much better soon,

Enjoy your 9lb loss you should be proud of yourself well done.

Thats a fab loss - well done! I lost 9 in my first week also. It was a suprise as I didn't have any expectaions.

Keep up the good work, you'll be at a stone in no time.

Really? Seriously? I'd sure like to find a diet with food in it that you can lose 9lb in a week and then sustain the loss afterwards! Be proud of yourself, 9lb is brilliant.

Thanks everyone.

There's still an internal battle going on in my head but I'm sure I'll get through it.

On CD it's proven you loose 1 stone a month (14lbs) not a week! lol

I'd be mega chuffed with 9lbs.

Hugs x x x

9lbs is brill :clap: More than I lost in my first week!

i lost 9 in the first week too and will admit to feeling a bit like you, but it gets easier as the weeks go on :) You will realise that there is no way you'd have lost this amount on a diff diet!

I'm trying to get my head around a 2.5lb loss in week 4 but I then have to think that's a stone and a half in a month I've lost! It's bloody amazing!

Good luck :)

9lbs is amazing!! I don't know any other diet that will let you lose that much so fast Chin up, keep motivated, and it'll keep dropping off, promise!

9lbs is a fantastic loss - well done! Stick with it, the first week is always the hardest and I found that my mind played tricks on me to convince me to give up. I was so proud of myself to keep going and it's so true that nothing tastes as good as slim feels. We're all here to support you in those difficult days.
Congratulations on your first 9lbs! x.

That's really good..
If your head knows a diet with food that you can lose this amount of weight on then please let me know! :)
I only lost 7.5lbs in my first week so you've done alot better than I did!
Don't be hard on yourself you are doing great! x x

Back