First weight loss goal completed and it feels fantastic

Becksie

Banned
When I decided to lose weight ready for my 30th birthday, I decided to have lots of mini goals the biggest being fitting into a dress from Karen Millen.
I am 3 pounds off losing 2 1/2 stone but when I look in the mirror can't see what my friends can, I guess I will always see an overweight person staring back at me.
I decided to go shopping and see if I could get into a straight fitting dress, something I've never been able to, I've always blamed being the wrong shape, I was with a friend and went into Karen Millen and thought right I'll see if I can fit into one of these dresses, saw a gorgeous purple dress but only had a 12 or a 16 so thought I'd try the 16 with their sizes being on the small size, my friend was like try the 12. I thought what's the point but ok! I actually fitted into the 12 and it did up! Woohoo! Bit tight and I'd never go out the house in it but it's not the point!
I ended up with a gorgeous little black dress, something I never thought I'd ever be able to do. Buy something & it fits. I'm very chuffed to say the least!

What a fantastic achivement you should be sooooo proud of yourself, and I am sure soon you will be wearing that special dress out and about!

Fantastic!! Well done :D

Wow that is fantastic, well done! :)

Thanks everybody, I'm going to New York in September for my birthday so I'll be wearing it there & to every other outing for the next 5 years!
I had to try it on again yesterday just to see if it still fitted and wasn't a freak of nature moment!!

Back