First WI after re-start last week

Annie68

Silver Member
Just back from class. I didn't stay because I'm full of this stupid cough and cold that started on Saturday and I still feel really pants, but I'm glad I dragged myself to WI.

I've had a break since June and had put 1 stone 6.5lbs back on... :mad: but at WI this morning I've lost the 6.5lbs :D yay!!! A great start to getting back to where I was in June and then losing more.

Awwww thats fantastic news Huni!!!! At least you are back to the weight you were before and thats an amazing achievement.

I hope that you feel better though..there are coughs and colds going around as well as sickness and diahorrea at the moment, so sending you big hugs!

xxxx

That's fantastic news. Well done! :clap: Hope you feel better soon xx

Brilliant! Well done! :D x

Great start Annie! i knew you would do well! So another good loss for you then this week?!

Thanks very much folks. I was surprised to lose so much. Even when I started last October, my first week loss was 3 1/2 pounds, so to lose so much in one week is a great boost and added bonus. I reckon it's because it's new fat (recently put back on) and hasn't had time to anchor it's roots in for the long haul LOL

Well done Annie! That's a fantastic loss!

Hi hun that is great for your first week back, keep up the good work xxx

Back