• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First WI after re-start last week

Annie68

Silver Member
Just back from class. I didn't stay because I'm full of this stupid cough and cold that started on Saturday and I still feel really pants, but I'm glad I dragged myself to WI.

I've had a break since June and had put 1 stone 6.5lbs back on... :mad: but at WI this morning I've lost the 6.5lbs :D yay!!! A great start to getting back to where I was in June and then losing more.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Awwww thats fantastic news Huni!!!! At least you are back to the weight you were before and thats an amazing achievement.

I hope that you feel better though..there are coughs and colds going around as well as sickness and diahorrea at the moment, so sending you big hugs!

xxxx

Woohoo! Fantastic start hun! You'll be back to your old weight in no time at that rate! Feel better soon. xx

well done annie, and hope your cold gets better soon x

That's fantastic news. Well done! :clap: Hope you feel better soon xx

Brilliant! Well done! :D x

Annie68

Silver Member
Thanks very much folks. I was surprised to lose so much. Even when I started last October, my first week loss was 3 1/2 pounds, so to lose so much in one week is a great boost and added bonus. I reckon it's because it's new fat (recently put back on) and hasn't had time to anchor it's roots in for the long haul LOL