First WI and confused????

Jinnie

I had my first weigh in this morning, and I went from 86kg to 82.5 in just over 5 days!!! :D:D

Well chuffed!

But pharmacist put the weight conversion in stones, as 12st 14lb. Now isn't that 13st??:confused:

Really happy to have lost, but I wanted to be under the 13 mark and I don't know if I am or not now lol

Help please lol

And had our weigh day moved from a Saturday to Monday so it will be 8 days to next weigh in :)

i have just put this on a converter online and this is wat i got 82.5 kilograms is equal to 12.9915 stone hope this helps xxx

13.0 and 12.14 are the same weight hun. Choose whichever you want lol

But 82.5 kg is 12.99 on the converter that madhousemum found........... see why I am confused?

have you got a pair of scales at home hun if i was you i would jump on them and see wat they say.

Nope, not seeing why you are confused. 12.99 is going to be as close to 13st as you can get.

12.99 is not saying just under 12st 10 btw...

Thanks Madhousemum, I've just hopped on mine, and they weigh me in at 12st 12lb or 82.7 kilo's so it looks like the pharmacist has just written it down wrong :)

Yippeeeee! Under that 13stone! :)

Bear in mind that your home scales may well vary to those of the pharmacy.

if you weighed yaself in the kilograms too then they are very close to the paharmisty ones. how comes pending on the scales they read so different this has always baffled me surly if you are one weight you should be one weight on ever pair of scales xxx

Yeah, :) thats why i checked it in kilo's too

Think I may have two tickers, a home one and a pharmacy one lol :)

I depends on what surface the scales are on and how level the flooring is which is why all scales vary.

if you weighed yaself in the kilograms too then they are very close to the paharmisty ones. how comes pending on the scales they read so different this has always baffled me surly if you are one weight you should be one weight on ever pair of scales xxx

I've had a coffee and nearly a litre of water since getting back in, so even if i got back on the chemists scales I would weigh different now lol

MHM - the difference between scales would affect lbs and kg.

arr right cheers hun. i weigh myself at home to see if they go down but i dont go by them i go by pharmacy i jumped on mine this morning and it say 12stone2.5lb which i will probably be heavier on the chemist ones

I weigh every day at home (bad bad habit) but only ever go by the pharmacy WI. My scales are 2lb lighter than the chemist ones too.

home weight in pounds (starting ticker from today) and pharmacy in kilos........

I am going to weigh myself on Thursday morning to see if I hit my mini goal of a stone before madonna :)

I'm sure I'll be confuuuuuuused again soon haha thanks for your help mhm and rb.

when i weighed myself staright after being at the chemist it was 1/4 pound lighter i would love to be 12stone or just under when i go in for my weigh in on tuesday

Congrats on WI hun!

Thanks Crims :) I'm well chuffed :)

Back