Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First WI and..........

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by empy22, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. empy22

empy22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Judd 18/08/2012 :-D
    Hi all, well I couldn't get to class last night due to work, so have decided that the only way I can do this is slimming world at home- Does anyone have any experience of slimming world at home?
    Anyhoo my first WI has showed a loss of 5lbs:D However I must confess I did become a little like this.....:17729: last night :( but hey ho another week to start afresh.

empy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    I do SW from home, and I've managed OK on the whole - nearly at target now! If you're determined to lose the weight and stick to the plan 100% you will succeed.

Congrats on your first loss, and good luck on your SW journey xxx

4. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i do it from home too, with the support of everyone from Minimins! as long as you want it badly enough its more than do-able! if you dont already, id recommend keeping a food diary on here - it really helps keep me on the straight and narrow! :) good luck and well done on that fab 5lb loss!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.