FIRST WI......................GONE!!!!!!!!!

babydarlin_uk

Hi everyone, i'm so excited i just wanted to tell everyone that i had my first WI this morning and I lost .............. 12lb I'm so proud of myself and want to thank everyone on here also for your support, this site has really helpped me this week and now I just want to carry on and see the rest of the weight melt so thankyou everyones :D:D:D:D Heres to losing more for next week xxxxxxxxx

Congrats Sam!

I did you a congratulation thread as i thought you were too shy to boast your fab loss!

Really happy for you, hun!:)

Lisa xx

12lbs is fabby!:D

You better order them hotpants, Girly!;)

fantastic Sam that is a great loss

heres to week 2!! x

Congrats Sam!

I did you a congratulation thread as i thought you were too shy to boast your fab loss!

Really happy for you, hun!:)

Lisa xx

12lbs is fabby!:D

You better order them hotpants, Girly!;)

I did think twice about doing it but really wanted to tell you guys. Thanks very much though thats really nice of you, i'm so proud of myself, feeling more confident already and def in the losing zone now:D :D Thanks for the support xxx

Fab fab fab!! you should be proud of yourself!!!Well done xxxxx

I did think twice about doing it but really wanted to tell you guys. Thanks very much though thats really nice of you, i'm so proud of myself, feeling more confident already and def in the losing zone now:D :D Thanks for the support xxx

Awwww Sam, You're welcome!

You're such a lovely person, and you are now a LOSER!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WELCOME TO MY WORLD! Loserville is the best!:)

Lisa xx

Babe, your lush your funny and now your a big loser!

Well done you did ace, fantastic loss - welcome to the stinky breath club x

LOSER!!!!!! for once I don't mind being called that lol Bad breath me???? NEVER. I have ................. "listerine strips" :D:D:D:D Thanks everyone xxxxx and I think your all lovely too, glad i'm now a member officialy of the gang :)

well done thats amazing

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost

Congrats, 12lbs is great in your first wk, here's to wk 2!

got to say well done again, your doing it! Just you, no one else (well a little help from folks on here too) but its all your achievement so good on you girl :)

Well done you - really pleased for you - has been great reading all your posts this last week and so pleased that you have got off to such a great start - keep it going girl!!

:happy096:

WOW!! thats such as great loss well done and keep it up.I no how hard it is, you should be really proud of yourself. xx

Brilliantly done - Congratulations - that's a fantastic weight loss - you must feel great...I'm so pleased for you. That first weigh in really makes you feel positive about yourself and your choices doesn't it! My second weigh in tomorrow...fingers etc all crossed.

Keep up the great work!

Peter

You're certainly setting the bar high for all of us starting this week lol :)

Back