First wi on restart!!!! ;-)

Another day nearly finished and another successfull one I am pleased to report.
Went to my nieces 4th birthday party and not a morsel of food crossed my lips! It was hard, as party food is just so easy to eat and there was loads of fresh fruit too........:rolleyes: and a bbq for the grown ups............anyway I had a black coffee and a CD bar and was fine. Have just driven home(they are 1 hr away) and suddenly got the urg to eat!!!WTF where did that come from!!??? anyway I know its naughty but better than straying so I had another bar....as I really needed something to bite!
Just having another black coffee and going to drink upteen pints of water next. The urge to eat has gone and I am back on an even keel......so the moments passed thankfully!

Two weeks today we will be on honeymoon! I am so looking forward to it and know that I will be eating out and wine-ing and dining...which is why I want to ss completly for the days leading up to it. I will have a bit of aam fod next sunday as its hubbys annual birthday bbq! We usually have it on the bank holiday(bday 27th May) but being as though we are away we are having it a week early!

Anyway off to put boys to bed
:)
Chat later Lou X

well i survived 4 days ss-ing no probs.......was in Ketosis by the end of day 2. then for some reason gave in and ate on tues evening...wasnt even struggling with food!
Anyway felt pooh all day yesterday and then ate again!!:mad: :sigh:
Anyway have decided to ss again today,,,I have wi on fri am and really do want to have lost something, according to my scales I am about 7lb down from thurs night, from the 4 days ss-ing...which is a good thing. I have come to the conclusion that even if I had 1 day out of 7 that was bad it is a better way of eating than I have been for the past 8 weeks,(not that I plan 1 bad day..but you know what I mean) I am alot more aware of what I am eating/weighing/drinking and how I look. So even though I trip along the way the main thing is I get back up and carry on with journey.
off to glug more water now and have a good day of ss-ing.
I know this is not the idea of CD ss-ing and first time round last yr I wouldnt have even entertained the idea of eating but as i say its better than binging my way through day after day!

Lou

Nearly the end of another day. I must have drunk a whole lake today! I have peed loads!
Had banana tetra for brekkie and then had a choc muffin for lunch, going to have a tom soup for tea and then thats it and I think an early night is called for to keep me straying near the kitchen!

I do feel cross with myself for eating mon pm and tues, but I still know I am doing better than I was last week.......so its a step in the right direction! Need to get rid of this excess weight and get back into my clothes properly!
Off to bath the boys now

Lou X

First wi back on track.....well kind of after a bip on mon pm and tues...........but I still managed to loose 8lb!! whooppee!! I am more than happy with that and raring to go for the next week till we go on honey moon!!

Sun is out here and it makes such a differnce to peoples moods!!

Lou XX

Back