First WI tomorrow!

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hiya all

I have my first weigh in tomorrow evening and i have had a sneaky weigh myself and it looks like a healthy loss so fingers crossed.

I am not gonna say how much i think i have lost till i officially get weighed so wish me luck :)

Anyone had or having first weigh in this week?

If so how you getting on?

Regards

Paul

i'm way past my first weigh in lol
but good luck for weigh in
x

i had my first wi this morning.good luck with it:)

Well done lucy

keep it up :)

Good luck! You seem to have been getting on well from your posts so you should be fine. Dont forget to let us all know!
xxx

Good luck for a good weight loss Paul!!! SW is by far the best plan to follow!

Hi, good luck Paul.

Had my first weigh-in last week (lost 5lbs) and going for the second weigh in on Thursday - I can't wait to get on and see how much i've lost!

Ok just back from my first weigh in and im a little dissapointed but still a worthwhile 5.5lb

Hope everyone else is having an ok week

well done Paul thats great! im starting a new class tomorrow, i usually WI myself on a monday, had a rubbish last few days so think im going to be disappointed with my inital weigh in.
5.5lb is loads!
oh and im not far from you!

You shouldn't in any way be dissapointed with 5.5lb off. That's 11 packs of butter! It's a really good start. Well done and good luck for this week.

Hiya hon

Thanks for the kind words,

So where abouts are you then?

And which club do you go to?

well done Paul thats great! im starting a new class tomorrow, i usually WI myself on a monday, had a rubbish last few days so think im going to be disappointed with my inital weigh in.
5.5lb is loads!
oh and im not far from you!

Im in farnborough. i go to the fleet fc class, was my first one today and i wasnt as heavy as i thought i'd be so i'm feeling rather motivated!;)

well done thats great!x

Paul, how can you say you are dissapointed with that terrific weight loss? lose that again next week and the week after that you will be over a stone lighter,play the long game, you are doing great.

Well done Paul - that's an amazing start!! You'll have your half stone award next week by the looks of it! Keep up the good work.

Back