First WI

Well done Kelster!!! Fabulous start!! Would you have believed this time last week that today you would be a fantastic 11lbs lighter? Makes it all worth it doesnt it?! Good luck with your second week - you're doing great! xxx

Thats fab Kelster! Keep it up and here is to another amazing loss next WI! It certaintly helps to focus the mind and motivate when you see those kind of results! x

Try picking up something that weighs 11lbs....you won't believe how heavy that is! How come it's so much "easier" when it's attached to our bodies, rather than in our hands??

Well done....stick with it, it's most definitely worth it!!

Thats great Kelster. Well done you.

Well done, 11lb is great, just think you could probably lose a stone in just 2 weeks!!

Well done thats a fantastic loss, my cdc has an ugly lump of imitation fat it's huuuuuge and looks revolting. I too lost 11lb on my first week, she got me to hold the fat and asked me to estimate how much it weighed. I guessed a stone, WRONG!!! It weighed just 5lb, I say just, it actually showed me just how much fat really felt to carry. I couldn't believe I had lost over 2 of them. It was uncomfortable to hold for a minute let alone for me to realise that I had been carrying it around on my body and what a strain it should be for me. That makes me happie to know that I'm shedding the excess. It definately put things into persepctive for me.

Well done tho and all the best for another good week and fab loss x

thats brill... well done!!

Wow, a great start for you...have a fab second week.

Back