First WI

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
4.5lbs off.

i think that it may have been more because on Tuesday evening i had a Fray Bentos pie not realising that they are around 45syns :eek:

roll on week 2

Well done on your fabbie loss :D

i had a look at my last book when i joined before and i lost 2lb the first week and then put on 1.5lbs the second week. and all in all for the 22 weeks that i was there i only lost a total of 5lbs, which is why i left for a few months. i do feel more focused this time but all it would take is a dip into the biscuits.

i had a look at my last book when i joined before and i lost 2lb the first week and then put on 1.5lbs the second week. and all in all for the 22 weeks that i was there i only lost a total of 5lbs, which is why i left for a few months. i do feel more focused this time but all it would take is a dip into the biscuits.

Thats the right attitude, put the past behind you and focus on the future :D. Maybe buying some low syns biscuits if you think you can resist (I hardly buy chocolate anymore as i know if i have one i'll have the entire packet lol). If not then why not replace your biscuits with a Alpen Light bar which could be counted as a B choice? :) Good luck with your weight loss journey - I'm sure you'll do fabolously :D

i dont really feel the need to have biscuits or chocolates at the moment. if i get desperate i will walk the five mins to the shop.

Back