Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First WI

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Dragonfly, 25 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've managed to lose 9.1/4lbs. Big sigh of relief. Even though I stuck to the CD SS completely, I was still not confident that I would lose anything. I hope that I will continue to do as well as many of you.:)

LisaL likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    That's a super loss! :D Congratulations! :) You've made a great start! ;)

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you LisaL, its the finish I'm looking forward to, I hope I get a good result.
    How are you doing?:)

5. Sam

Sam Banned

That is such a great success, dragonfly! Congratulations. So what did you do to lose so much weight? Maybe you have some advise so someone like me who is still fighting wish many diets-just to lose a few kilos. But unfortunately I haven't found the perfect way for me to lose weight yet.

6. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done Dragonfly

What a brilliant first week result!!! Good luck for week 2.

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you everyone. Sam I'm doing the Cambridge Diet and it seems to have very good results for everyone. However you need to have plenty of stong willpower. :D As with any diet.

8. Sam

Sam Banned

Yeah you definitely need a strong will. I really hope that I have it already :eek: ! I have never heard of this diet. What are the most important facts of this diet. Do you also have do to lots of sports so that it really works, because I don't really like sports and I don't have so much time.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.