Step2 810kcal first WI

allibongo123

was weighed last night after 5 days. 6.6 lbs lost and my jacket also feels looser! so going in the right direction. looking forward to next week already :) xx

Well done! My weigh in after 6 days on step two was 7lbs. The weekends I find the hardest though, last night especially hard!

Keep up the good work!

thank you! I must say today has been so hard! went to Birmingham to see the family and went into the shopping centre, all the smells have been delicious! :( now all I want is food! but I won't give in!
well done on your loss! xx

So far I have managed to stay away from having to go out for a meal anywhere, so tomorrow will be a test. Going for a mother's day meal with my husbands gran...

Have already sussed out the menu and so know what I will be ordering.

Good luck for week two!

sunflowerlady said:
So far I have managed to stay away from having to go out for a meal anywhere, so tomorrow will be a test. Going for a mother's day meal with my husbands gran...

Have already sussed out the menu and so know what I will be ordering.

Good luck for week two!

hope you have a good day. thank you x x

Thanks!

The pub lunch was hard, but I was good and had a chicken salad. The husband and his gran both had three courses.... It was so hard watching them eat their food!

I on the other hand had a litre of water lol!

Well done, that is determination!

x

sunflowerlady said:
Thanks! How did your day go? Did you keep on track?

today has been so much better than yesterday :) had some chicken and mushroom for dinner and it really filled me up. don't even feel like my last shake but il make myself have it. looking forward to the week ahead. how far are you into it? x

Wow! Good on you! This week is going to go great!

I am on my 11th day of step two. My week two weigh in is on Wednesday evening. I am hoping my consultant will let me step down to SS.

When is your weigh in?

my week two WI is on Thursday morning :) I started on 810 but on annual leave soon so will probably do SS then and see how I get on. Good luck for the week ahead xx

Tried to have just the products today, and got home and couldn't handle being so cold so made myself some nice warm cooked spinach. At least it wasn't cheating! :)

Hope your day went well :)
How was the weigh in?

Second weigh in this evening! Hope I have list a decent amount! Had a slip up yesterday. Friends came round and brought snacks, I resisted most of the night and caved near the end and had a chop chip cookie! Felt very guilty when eating it! Hope it doesn't affect the weigh in today!

Hope everyone is doing well! Xxx

sunflowerlady said:
Second weigh in this evening! Hope I have list a decent amount! Had a slip up yesterday. Friends came round and brought snacks, I resisted most of the night and caved near the end and had a chop chip cookie! Felt very guilty when eating it! Hope it doesn't affect the weigh in today!

Hope everyone is doing well! Xxx

good luck, hope you get on well :) I'm sure you will. well done on resisting the munch for
so long otherwise it could have been worse :) x xx

Week 2 weigh in: 6lbs lost!!! That's a stone in three weeks since first going to see the consultant, two weeks on the plan! Really happy, but still have a lot of weight to shift!

sunflowerlady said:
Week 2 weigh in: 6lbs lost!!! That's a stone in three weeks since first going to see the consultant, two weeks on the plan! Really happy, but still have a lot of weight to shift!

Well done! that's amazing! are you sticking with the 810 plan or moving down to SS? I have my 2nd weigh in today!
x

Thanks! Really happy! Have moved down to SS now, so hope it goes just as well. Everyone says week three is a slow week, so not expecting much.

Good luck for your weigh in! Hope you get the loss you want!!! Let us know!

sunflowerlady said:
Thanks! Really happy! Have moved down to SS now, so hope it goes just as well. Everyone says week three is a slow week, so not expecting much.

Good luck for your weigh in! Hope you get the loss you want!!! Let us know!

I lost 5.2 lbs which is around 12lbs in 10 days :)) x

Great news! Almost a stone as well! Congrats! Bet to feel great because of it!
Here's to a great week ahead! :)

sunflowerlady said:
Great news! Almost a stone as well! Congrats! Bet to feel great because of it!
Here's to a great week ahead! :)

thank you! it's my birthday a week on Saturday so I think I may come off plan for one meal but start up again on the Sunday. hopefully will be in the next stone bracket by then :) xx

Back