first WI!!

hi everyone!
well this morning i had my first WI and i gotta say i was quite pleased with my 9lb loss! :bliss: up until yesterday i did feel like throwing in the towel and just giving up all together (i just miss food) but after going in today it made me feel more motivated to carry on with the hope that i can lose just over a stone by the end of the month, if i can lose more than that even better :p but i have to admitt i was quite naughty this week because i wasnt having as many shakes as i was supposed to be having. on one day i only had one shake and that was because i went to sleep and didnt wake up till the following morning and jus forgot to eat lol!!
so hopefully by my next WI there will be another great loss!!

WoahXD well done is a great first wi, roll on next week :)

What a brilliant loss! :D :clap::clap:
Really spurs you on doesn't it?
There you go, next week'll be a BREEZE now! :vibes::vibes:
Good luck for next WI. xxxx

What a fab start well done

WELL DONE YOU...KEEP IT UP!! :):)

:) Great news, good for you, the first WI is the best because it gives you a great feeling and makes it all worth it:):), xx

weel done to you.try and keep up the three shakes a day your body needs it to keep going.......xxxxxx

what a great start I find each weigh in motivates me towards the next:)

:) Thats so true Angie, so thats half of my motivation for the wk x

aww thanks everyone and i definitely will have my 3 shakes a day now, cant be slacking now!!
xx

well done that's fab!!

Great result!..:bliss:...well done hun...keep it up!

Just take it one week at a time! Well done on your loss! Keep going!

wow 9lbs well done no wonder you are all motivated on losing now hun keep up the good work you will be at your goal soon enough. xxx

Well done you! great start!

Back