First WI!

Luci-De-Milo

is going to do this!
I was worried about today, as not only have I accidently been drinking SEMI-skimmed milk with my tea all week, it's also my TOTM....

But I lost 7lbs!! :D That's half a stone!

In addition, both last week and this week we'd been weighing myself with my boots on, so we took them off this week, and I went from 11.11 to 11.9!! So I'm only 3 stone 2lbs off target weight now :D

SO happy!! !! !!

Hope you're all getting on OK! :)

Brilliant start, well done! I never step ono scales with shoes on. It's my golden rule lol! xxx

Brilliant start, well done! I never step ono scales with shoes on. It's my golden rule lol! xxx

Lol I know! I do normally but didn't want to get my potentially stinky feet out in front of my CDc last week haha, this week I didn't care!

Also, lost 2 inches from my waist!! :D

Luci, WELL DONE! 7lbs is a great loss (if I do say so myself!)! Keep it up and no more semi skimmed milk now that you know about it! Update your ticker too, thats always fun when you've lost weight!

well done, thats really good! x x

That's fantastic! See, and you worried that nothing was happening! Brilliant result, well done :)

What an excellent start to your diet! its a mighty boost for you! well done and keep it going xx

Well done that's a fab loss. Good luck for this week keep it up x

Back