First Wk Over :-) 8lbs Down

Hi All,

Well I've finally got my first week over and done with. Found it alittle difficult with the amount of temptations I've had in my way but I did it :) got through and now I'm 8lbs lighter

Couldn't be happier and it's making me want to go that little bit further now, My original plan was to try it out for 2 weeks, I'm starting my second week now fingers crossed the results will keep coming :)

Week 1: 8lbs :party0011:

thats fantastic! keep going cos it does get easier now the 1st horrid wk is out the way :)

Aww well done hun its a great feeling first week weigh in, great motivation! The next weigh ins will more than likely be much less but you are burning the fat non the less! Well done againxx

Well done you. Best thing to do is take it week by week, don't say you are definitely going to do it for 3 weeks, a month whatever, just look to your next weigh in. By that time you will be so impressed with the weight loss that you will want to continue. Thats how I get through it anyway. Well done again!!

Well Done! I bet you can't stop smiling...

it certainly makes it all worthwhile...I don't know about you, but my attitude, and respect, for food is changing...I am really learning about myself...when I am thirsty, hungry or bored...I think this diet is going to make me better prepared to maintain once I reach goal.

Keep focused, and remember how great you felt on the scales today if you have a bad day...Be Happy!

Well done fantastic loss xx

I am feeling happy at the minute especially as the work pants I've got on today feel & look baggy :)

I not told any of my family about me being on this diet yet they have all commented about me losing weight :)

All of you guys are doing absolutely fantastic so keep up the fantastic work guys........ Here's to Willpower :wow::talk017:

8lbs is a fantastic loss! Well done and keep at it.

Fab loss hunni keep strong and keep loosing xxx

Great job Doll well done you xx

Well done babydoll great start :party0011:

Back