First WW meeting next Week, What to do until then?

HayleyM

Hi All,
I’m new to these forum, and am joining weight watchers, got my first meeting next Tuesday. I’ve got around two stone odd to lose, and hopefully will be able to do so with Weight Watchers.
I was wondering, because my first meeting is just over a week away, should I attempt to do it on my own for the first week? (I mean find out my points allowance and attempt to give myself a sort of dummy run)
Any advice and help would be great. :D

Thank you,
Hayley

Hi Hayley!;)
Welcome to the Boards!

If you have all the WW stuff and know what you're doing I don't see why you wouldn't start now? You sound as if you're raring to go!

Good luck!:)

Good luck with WW keep posting, I'd weigh myself and try and make sensible choices for the coming week and you never know you might lose weight before you start :O)

yeah i agree with hayley (ugg) you should weigh yourslef and then be really good till your meeting if u want a headstart! Then u will find out your point allowence and get going properly

But if u did want to start now i can work out your points allowence for you if you answered some questions and help you add up your menu if you wanted to get an idea of what point values the food you want to eat is? or you can prob find out alot of point values on line

anyway happy to help if you do then give me a shout!

i had started at 166lb and want to be 133lb - so around 2 stone in total to lose till my goal - ww is totally the way i think i can do it so i am sure it will work for you too!! i am loving it! xx

Back