1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

first ww

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by louisedan, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    and class tonight for ages. Taking bets as to whether I'm elephant/hippo/or just a piggy this time.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. makupjunkieX3

makupjunkieX3 Member

i done w/w for a long time and never seemed to be able to reach my goal i was losing only half a pound each week but if you like w/w you should try slimming world if they have classes were you are the first week i lost 8 pounds and i didnt feel hungry once! im not on it anymore but i know what one id be choosing if i was to go back :) the classes cost basically the same but i think the slimming world classes are much better :) they just seem to make it easier ?

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Louise . I am so pleased to see you back again. I missed you !!!

Are you doing WW this time ???

Good luck at WI. Please let us know how you get on.
    hugs xx
  5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

hey stranger!!! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.