Firsts: Meeting and day

FromFat2Wow!

Yesterday I saw my CDC for the first time. Before my appointment she told me she was starting Cambridge again and that made me feel rather worried. However, my CDC is not at all overweight. She is just managing the xmas excess which if left unchecked can get seriously out of hand.

After the introductions were out of the way I was weighed and measured. I was gratified that I had lost 2 1/2 lbs since I got my Doctors approval to go on this diet.:):) This was achieved by cutting back a bit in preparation to start Cambridge. I was very dismayed when I saw that my waist measured more than my bust. :cry::cry:

My CDC explained the diet quite thoroughly I thought. What it is, how it works, side effects, etc. She reassured us (I was one of three new starters) that she was just a phone call or email away.

Then I was given my food packs which I had ordered a couple of days before hand. I was so excited by it all that I decided to start the very next day rather than two days later as I had planned.

That day is today. This morning I had a butterscotch shake for breakfast. It tasted quite nice and it sustained me through a training session I had this morning, until I was able to have a strawberry shake for lunch. This was better than the butterscotch. This evening I had vegetable soup. It started off tasting rather yuk until it became cold and then it tasted much better.

So, here I am, my first day nearly over and I have managed to quaff 2 litres of extra fluids. Wey hey!!! I am going to try to squeeze in another half a litre before I go to bed.

So far the only downside is going to the toilet a lot. This is potentially :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Bee

well done hun keep it up xx:)

Well done, sounds like you are doing great! x

Thanks for the encouraging words cause I really need it. :cry:I'm wondering what to do about the weeing a lot though. Today it really got me down and I felt that doing this diet was the worst idea I've had in terms of losing weight. :cry::cry::cry: I've been eyeing up packs of Tena Lady as I suspect that reducing my water intake will probably be a bad idea and there might come a time when :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cry: Perhaps I need to space things out a bit more. Oh well, day two nearly over time for a cup of tea chased down with a glass of water or vice versa might be more comforting.

Thanks, Bee.

your doing brill, i think everyone struggles with the water at first i know i did. but it does get easier and the toilet trips are less. trust me. i restarted last sat and was having 2litres now im up to 3.5litres :) :hug99: keep going and dont let the toilet bog u down !!!!

Back