Fish Pedicure

LeleQ1987

Hey all! :)

Was wondering if anyone else has tried this new craze, a fishy pedicure?
I have included a photo below.
My sister & I took my mum yesterday for her birthday. Was SUPER tickly at first, but u kinda get used to it! :D

Lele

Attachments

• 260252_10150283971126055_720456054_9492221_4626996_n.jpg
    260252_10150283971126055_720456054_9492221_4626996_n.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 186
My daughter in law lives in Cardiff and she tried it at a place in the St Davids centre. She said her feet felt very smooth the next day.Like you she thought it was tickly. I'd like to try it but I've got a foot infection so I'm not allowed.

I have wanted to try this, but then I read about how it has been banned some places for health and safety reasons. I did wonder -- the fishes' health and safety or the customers'?

Mel

Last edited:
Haha!!! I'm hooked on this! Think it's awesome!!!

fish nibbling on my feet..... i dont think i could do it lol

We had this done when we went to Whitby, it was a bit of a tickly feeling at first, but gotta say really enjoyed it.xx

I went a few weeks ago it was very tickly to start but then felt like tiny bubbles around my feet. My feet were definately better afterwards and I am going again soon x

i have a fish phobia so no good for me lol x

I'd love to have one but I have a foot infection so can't at the moment.

My DD had one when she stayed with her gran a couple of months ago and said it was tickly but she'd love another one.

I went a few weeks ago it was very tickly to start but then felt like tiny bubbles around my feet. My feet were definately better afterwards and I am going again soon x

my feet feel very nice! definately a lot softer :D

its all very clean!

It may well be clean but it doesn't alter the fact you are putting your feet in water that someone else has put their feet in, obv they cant change the water between clients nor can they use chemicals like in a swimming pool, thats why 14 USA states have banned it as infections were passed on

Maximus said:
This is just like reverse-sushi!

The fish eat your raw feet!

Awesome;)

Steve

Ha ha!! Very good
Am hoping to give it ago while im off work :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back