Fishy time :)

Fruitybabe

Well after reading the thread about a fish week I have decided to try it out from Friday. Stocked up on all kinds of fish and seafood so hoping it will give me the boost I am looking for :) xx anyone had good results with adding more fish?

Sorry to say but i put on 0.5lb when i did fishy week (and i was 100% good all week) - so hope you have better luck than me.
Let us know how you go on x

My WI is tomorrow Fruity so I'll let you know how mine has gone. I have to be honest, I had a sneaky weigh and I don't think it's had a big effect, but I also think I'm verging on star week so that might be why.

Meals for the week- Luxury fish pie, SW fish & chips, seafood risotto, scallop & bacon pasta, salmon & prawn jambalaya, prawn stir fry.

Hmmmm...bit of a carb heavy week- that might be why it hasn't had much of an affect! Eghast, wish me luck :eek:

Thanks guys I definitely will keep you informed lol :) I am going to go all red with 2 extra easy on the weekend.
Hope it is a good week for me and I am looking forward to it really :) whatever happens its good to shake things up and try new things, one of my big things is sticking to the same all the time so this will be good for me :)

Good luck jez I am sure there are many reasons why you may not have lost asynchronous as you hoped. I have had a rubbish 2 weeks and not lost much at all but have been excellent on plan. Slimby sorry to hear that it's horrible isn't it.

Well weigh in is tonight and I really hope I have lost something. Been trying porridge every day for brekky and seem to have been more regular. I also started drinking green tea yesterday, anyone know how many cups I should aim for in a day? For the first time in years I have not weighed this morning and I feel sick not knowing what awaits me, I know I shouldn't but it's just a habit of mine I need to break.
I know I need more variation on the breakfast front but my C said porridge is awesome for helping things move.
Also spoke to hubby last night he thinks one of my problems is I do too much like eat the same things over and over if they work and stuff. What you all reckon can it hurt my losses? Basically overkill :)

Hey Fruity, I lost 3lb on my fishy week- the same as I lost last week on a normal EE week. Still, it's my * week and that's my biggest ever *week loss (I usually sts or put on) so I'm happy with it!

I think you do need a bit of variation in your diet, SW specify that variety is key, so I agree with your bf x

Thanks for the reply jez :) well done on your loss, awesome. I am looking forward to my fishy week, something different
I am making it my mission to be more varied with my food so am armed with lots of different fish and doing red days with extra easy on the weekend.
I weighed in tonight and I lost 3 lb I am so happy it's moving again I cried when I saw it lol :) if I can lose the same next week I will be happy :D

Well day 3 of fishy week is done :) to be honest I am quite enjoying it, nice to eat some different things. It's going well I think, I had a sneaky peak this morning and I have lost 4 lb!!
Now if I can keep that up until weigh day I would be estatic :D

Yay good stuff :D

I must be honest, at no point did I miss meat on my fish week x

Well I have been lurking and not posting much. I am totally fed up gained a pound last week so I am going back to what I know and hope the scales go in the other direction. I don't think it was the fish just something I did maybe.
Any how we will see when I weigh in Thursday as have gone back to ee now. Never thought I would as it never worked in the past.

Don't worry too much about your 1lb. I agree maybe you should stick with what you know. :)

Don't give up...it's a hell of a long road but there's fun and games en route! :D

Good luck for this week.;)

Oh dear...all that effort eh?

I STS last week, I think EVERYONE had a bad week and I'm blaming the weather!! Even our C said it was a bad weight for losses. Get back on the wagon and stop lurking xx

I know jez. Never mind eh, I did enjoy having something different :)
I am on the wagon never fell off, I could have done with how I felt but determined to get where I wanna be this time :)

I STS last week, I think EVERYONE had a bad week and I'm blaming the weather!! Even our C said it was a bad weight for losses. Get back on the wagon and stop lurking xx

Jez I think when the weather is too cold the body cling on to the fat to keep warm. Hopefully we all lose more this week. Mind you it is very cod here still.

I STS last week too and now I feel better! Haha

Back