Fit and lean by christmas

Started cambridge today. Porridge was horrid do had a chocolate bar and a cup of tea. Quite nice. Drinking lots of water but already hungry by 930am!! I really want to lose a stone and a half by Xmas. Have a 14 mile hike to do for Macmillan cancer care on saturday and think I may have to have an extra bar for energy! Thankfully I took today as annual leave so planning to take the dog for a nice walk later on. Met my consultant yesterday who was really lovely and supportive. She suggested I try to stick with the SS plan and if I can't, to go for the SS+ plan. Any tips or ideas? Ive been feeling horrible since I put weight on and really sluggish, I'm determined to get rid of it once and for all!! I've cleared out my cupboards and have two bags of food to give away to friends and family. I tried slimming world but ended up overeating! So now I am a pound heavier than when I started a month ago!!!! So CD seems like a great idea to break an unhealthy relationship with food and reset it. Has anyone else had this experience? :)

Jaswillmos said:
Started cambridge today. Porridge was horrid do had a chocolate bar and a cup of tea. Quite nice. Drinking lots of water but already hungry by 930am!! I really want to lose a stone and a half by Xmas. Have a 14 mile hike to do for Macmillan cancer care on saturday and think I may have to have an extra bar for energy! Thankfully I took today as annual leave so planning to take the dog for a nice walk later on. Met my consultant yesterday who was really lovely and supportive. She suggested I try to stick with the SS plan and if I can't, to go for the SS+ plan. Any tips or ideas? Ive been feeling horrible since I put weight on and really sluggish, I'm determined to get rid of it once and for all!! I've cleared out my cupboards and have two bags of food to give away to friends and family. I tried slimming world but ended up overeating! So now I am a pound heavier than when I started a month ago!!!! So CD seems like a great idea to break an unhealthy relationship with food and reset it. Has anyone else had this experience? :)

I'm so hungry!!!

I have started today too! I want to lose 2st 7lb in totaL. The sooner I lose it the happier I will be! What is your starting weight? Yes I agree it is very hard, I'm fine not eating in the day but the evening is going to be a struggle! :cry: xx

Back