1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Fit by forty

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by franxx, 2 June 2014 Social URL.

1. franxx

franxx Member

I have decided to give ww a real go. I am extremely overweight, and for ages have done nothing about it. I did flirt with Atkins as having pcos was informed that the low carb would be good for me, it did work and a lost a few stone, but I over indulged on the cream and cheese and was left with a nasty case of gallstones. For the past few months I have become more conscious of what I am eating and have gone from 24stone 8lbs to 22 stone 10lbs on my scales at home. Yet now I feel I could do with group support so have decided ww is perfect. I looked at slimming world, but my issue is def portion control, I eat way to much food.
    So tomorrow is my first weigh in, I am working nights for the next 3. And have my son sitting his gcse exams, so it's all go, but I am better when busy, as a lot of my eating also comes hand in hand with boredom.
    Will be checking out others diary's today/tonight get some inspiration. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. HWW

HWW Well-Known Member

Good luck with your weigh in 2moro Fran &
    all the best on your journey. There's lots if helpful friendly people on here. I'm at the start of week 4 doing f&h :)

4. UKSerena

UKSerena (Will)PowerPuff Girl! X

Hey Fran :) Well Done on your weight loss to date, you should be very proud of yourself. I wish you the very best of luck with your WW Journey, looking forward to reading your diary. I have a diary 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' if you wanted to check it out. X

5. nickynoo36

nickynoo36 Well-Known Member

Here to subscribe xx