Fit by forty

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by franxx, 2 June 2014 Social URL.

1. franxx

franxx Member

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    22st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I have decided to give ww a real go. I am extremely overweight, and for ages have done nothing about it. I did flirt with Atkins as having pcos was informed that the low carb would be good for me, it did work and a lost a few stone, but I over indulged on the cream and cheese and was left with a nasty case of gallstones. For the past few months I have become more conscious of what I am eating and have gone from 24stone 8lbs to 22 stone 10lbs on my scales at home. Yet now I feel I could do with group support so have decided ww is perfect. I looked at slimming world, but my issue is def portion control, I eat way to much food.
    So tomorrow is my first weigh in, I am working nights for the next 3. And have my son sitting his gcse exams, so it's all go, but I am better when busy, as a lot of my eating also comes hand in hand with boredom.
    Will be checking out others diary's today/tonight get some inspiration. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HWW

HWW Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers (from home)
    Good luck with your weigh in 2moro Fran &
    all the best on your journey. There's lots if helpful friendly people on here. I'm at the start of week 4 doing f&h :)

4. UKSerena

UKSerena (Will)PowerPuff Girl! X

Start Weight:
    9st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.7lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    My Own!
    Hey Fran :) Well Done on your weight loss to date, you should be very proud of yourself. I wish you the very best of luck with your WW Journey, looking forward to reading your diary. I have a diary 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' if you wanted to check it out. X

5. nickynoo36

nickynoo36 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Here to subscribe xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.