Fitbit group challenge

Hi, I'm pretty new to all this but I've gone ahead and set up a group on the fitbit community. From what I can tell, it would allow people to compete in a leader board each month (in a friendly and motivating way of course!)
I hope to see you there! Xx

Joined!

I joined towards the end of last year too.

I'm getting more and more frustrated with the fitbit though, most of my exercise comes on the bike now so I don't quite hit the steps like I would want to buy get plenty of cardio from the 1hr-1hr30 on a bike a day.

Good competition on the leaderboard though, I'll have to step up my game!

I’d love to join but not sure what to search for in my Fitbit app 🤦🏼‍♀️.

TIA

Thanks Bert, i’ll give it a whirl later on the Mac ✌🏻

Off to bed now, but hoping someone can tell me if I can see this on my phone as I don't usually use my laptop for minis.

Cheers.

Off to bed now, but hoping someone can tell me if I can see this on my phone as I don't usually use my laptop for minis.

Cheers.

Looking at a fitbit discussion board it's not something you can do on the app. Groups created on the app can be viewed on the app and not the website and vice versa. Pretty crap from fitbit...

On the positive, you're smashing the January rankings!

1547803687497.png

Looking at a fitbit discussion board it's not something you can do on the app. Groups created on the app can be viewed on the app and not the website and vice versa. Pretty crap from fitbit...

On the positive, you're smashing the January rankings!

Definitely a bummer!

Haha.. unintentionally. I do 15k plus a day most days, its the active minutes that I need to get up ..... not so great :-/

I thought I'd give this a look at as I've been getting quite a few steps and minutes in over the past couple of months but they've deleted community groups on fitbit?

It doesn't appear to have gone down amazingly!

Back