fitness DVDs

Hayley85

can anyone recommend any (that worked!) fitness dvds? i always have a spare hour and half from putting the kids to bed to my husband getting in from work, and instead of slobbing on the sofa iv decided to look into a decent fitness dvd that i could do if not every night, every other night! Any recommendations greatly appreciated, especially ones which are enjoyable aswel as worked for you!

insanity workout
10 minute solutions series

insanity is more an intense hardwork sesh, but its so worth it

thankyou. i had one of the ministry of sounds ones in the past but i have no idea where i have put it! i enjoyed that at the time, although i didnt know if the excersises actually worked or were more about the girls jumping around to the music! although it had a good beat for a workout!!

Nell McAndrew is good - she doesn't say anything but an army guy takes the workout - it's great for thighs and bums!

I have a couple of DVD's, which I alternate: Claire from Steps and Coleen Nolan, Disco Fever.

If you are unsure which to buy, look online on Play/Amazon and read the reviews, or alternatively rent different ones from your local library, until you find one you would like to invest in.

Jillian Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It's about 45 mins and is a killer. I did it every day for a week and toned up for my lbd.

Hi
I would recommend trying a Zumba dvd, it is so fun to do. Start with a beginners one because it is really fast but gets you moving and laughing.

I bought the Zumba Fitness 4 DVD Exercise Kit includes toning sticks for £33 from amazon and it is brilliant. The music is great, easy to follow, real people unlike teh PS3/Xbox game. Half hour work out nearly killed me.

Zumba!! Also Jillian Micheals 30 day shred :)

I've only done the basic workout too but just for the hell of it I used the shakers. One arm was worn out before the other. If I keep it up I'll look like popeye :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've only done the basic workout too but just for the hell of it I used the shakers. One arm was worn out before the other. If I keep it up I'll look like popeye :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:D Was it your left arm (if you are right handed)? Cos I would think that would be quite normal - you would automatically favour your dominant arm for general day-to-day carrying things etc, and your other arm would be weaker.

Or you'll just look like a lop-sided Popeye :character00116::character00115: :)

Yes I'm r. Handed & it was my left that ached. Now I'm using this weird contraption of equipment at the gym I'm working out both arms

Back