Fitness exercise

losemenow

Ok so as you may have gathered Im all for the challeneges lately and it is definitely working. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing a fitness challenge starting tomorrow Friday 27th? Thats 4 weeks to xmas!

Basically the aim of the challenge is to encourage themselves to stick to a fitness plan/ amount that suits them

I challenge myself to do 1 hour of good exercise everyday. :)

hope ye all join me. xxx

yes ill join you ...im planning on doing mon gym, tues gym, wed bike ride, thurs n fri run...sounds a lot i know but im an all or nothing girl...also will be walking the dog..sat and sun off

what are you planning on doing?

I would like to do 1000 sit ups a week and 4 hours of exercise a week. Hoping to make a dent in that tomorrow?

Bren
x

i hope to vary it each day. i hope to every day do between a half an hour and one hour of exercise. every second day i would like to do a complex routine of weights and exercise. it takes about half an hour but really burns the fat and makes you sweat, then on the inbetween days i hope to do maybe an hour on the exercise bike, or a walk etc.

yay! starting tonight! ill let ye know how i get on x

hey guys i know im a day late but im definitely in on this one.. group support on this is good!!!

at the moment im walking and swimming.

so up until christmas i think ill do an extra half an hour on the tradmill on top of my swimming and walking to work and college....

let the games begin..good luck everybody:) think how good we will feel when we get there!!!.

Well I have done 40 mins or cardio, so 200mins left now. And no sit ups yet, will start these today!

Sorry to hear about your bad news and good luck today loosemenow.

Come on everyone lets do this.

bren
X

starting mine on the 1 dec so its easy to remember lol so tomorrow :)

got an hour done today for def. had to carry a load of stock in from the van to work today that would not normally be done. defo counting that! had a dance about for ten min and did my complex which took half an 45 min as it was first time in ages. tomorrow being the first i am introducing 200 sit ups and 200 skips to my daily routine.i carry the majority of my weight on my tummy and while it is getting smaller im afraid if i dont start no by the time i finsh losing the next 2 stone and reach my target that ill have loads of excess skin. need to work hard!

can i ask how many calories your getting in losemenow? im a little worried im having too little?? and i think your about a stone under me?...great job on the exercise today btw keep it up:)

probably about twelve hundred. it varies from day to day. like sat and sunday i prob took in between 1500 and 2000 and then yesterday i was dying sick after the weekend and took in about 1000 which im aware is too low. i eat a lot of seeds and fruit and plenty of veg and protein. dont worry i try to keep it at around 1200 :)

have relaexd a little with everything and have decided not to aim for anything more than 12 stone 7lbs for xmas. very busy at work and working long hours so will need food and am doing my exercise. think i kind of got obsessed recently. still watchn carbs and not eating sugar but im eating really well. :) gonna do a complex and sit ups tonight. :)

Back