FITNESS TV!!

missjelly

Silver Member
Has anyone seen this new channel on Sky288 called BodyInBalance?

It's fab! It's a whole day of different fitness videos - cardio, pilates, yoga and dance methinks =]

Just did the 30 minute Kickboxing Workout and twas brill =]] It's great if you're like me and can't bear going to the gym with all those people hehe :eek:!! Specially as I'm a skint student who can't afford the gym anyways :cry:lol!

Figured I'd give it a mention eh? :D

Thanks - I'll have a look
xx

oops my bad...its changed to sky275 :p

I've set my reminder for Bollywood dancing on monday, belly dancing on tuesday and yoga on thursday - really looking forward to trying the bollywood / belly dancing - sad lass that I am

Thanks again

xx

Ps it's still 288 on my Sky system?

Haha yea i just sky+ed the bellydancing too lol thank god no one will see me jiggle :p oh the shame!! Their website said it had changed but heyho :D

I wasn't aware of this, thanks. I'll go and have a look later:)

aww it's a new channel apparently so you never know...it might end up on virgin at some point...not so sure about freeview though...

I found other ones!! There's yoga on DivaTV (no idea what channel number) and there's Aerobics OZ style on skysports1 or 2 i think....

It's 288 on my telly

I think it said it's changing over at the end of august....shows how much i actually read things eh?

Hey, sounds like a good idea, I'm going to have a look at this. I've got sky plus so that was another good idea someone had about sky plussing something for later

Thanks for sharing this as i don't know about this channel.
Normally I use Youtube to watch fitness and exercising video that really helps me out.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

Oooh, belly dancing! Will have to check that out and dig out my coin scarf. I used to go to lessons but I don't have the money nor time (kids etc) anymore :(

Will have a look for the channel this evening :)

ohhh thanks! wow, so many channels on sky that you'd never know what you were missing, I'm loving it! it's yoga time!

ohhh thanks! wow, so many channels on sky that you'd never know what you were missing, I'm loving it! it's yoga time!

Oooh, I'm getting jealous now. I'd rather be doing that than sat in the library studying :(
(okay, pretending to study)

Oooh, I'm getting jealous now. I'd rather be doing that than sat in the library studying :(
(okay, pretending to study)

LOL... :) that will be me in october, jeez I've had too much time online, come october and it will be back to uni, loads of essays and reports!!!! :eek:, I wish they would give us something to be getting on during the summer hols!!!

LOL... :) that will be me in october, jeez I've had too much time online, come october and it will be back to uni, loads of essays and reports!!!! :eek:, I wish they would give us something to be getting on during the summer hols!!!

Hehehe. I'm doing my final OU course so we don't get a summer holiday (courses run Feb - Oct). Plus I'm starting my PGCE at Oxford Uni next week and so will be trying to finish off and revise for my OU course at the same time!

Hehehe. I'm doing my final OU course so we don't get a summer holiday (courses run Feb - Oct). Plus I'm starting my PGCE at Oxford Uni next week and so will be trying to finish off and revise for my OU course at the same time!

Oh gosh! i've been off since beginning of June! I will be going onto 2nd year doing BA(Hons) Accounts, I got so bored I started doing a homestudy computerised bookkeeping course, I'll be doing my IAB exams in January, it's been fun though as it keeps me out of mischieve..lol and I get to study whenever.... All the best in your studies and hope you get on alright at cambridge.x

Back