fitness with cambridge

bridie

hello can anyone tell me what the 5 steps in this are? thanks
xxxx

Hi, the booklet says that Fitness with Cambridge is a unique guide to increasing your activity. It includes a number of stepped exercise programmes that can be performed in your own home. Your Counsellor will be pleased to discuss it with you.

As to where this information is sorry I can't help. I'll take a look around and if I see anything else will let you know, or maybe someone else will come along who knows.

not sure hun, although i know you shouldnt do toomuch in the 1st couple of weeks - good luck xx

can we buy these booklets

dvd??
do the cdc's give these out too?
i got given 2 books, but no dvd, or do we buy these? x

The RRP for the Fitness with Cambridge DVD and booklet is £14.95 if you have the resistance band the cost is £19.95.

These are not given out free they are to purchase so you can incorporate a good fitness routine with your weightloss.

The DVD shows people on CD at various stages and the exercises are aimed at all fitness levels from not exercised for years to those who regularly exercise.

I know it's early, and my councillor said to wait a couple of weeks before exercising again, but I'll ask her for more info on this when the time comes. Nothing like committing yourself fully!

thanks for all the help ill ask my CDC :)

Back