Fizzy drinks apart from Coke Zero?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Am hoping someone can answer this for me.
We have sprit Zero in the fridge and i am popping to my brothers tonight for a little party and dont want to sit with my water. So was thinking of taking a can of sprite Zero to put in a glass so i can say its vodka and lemonade so people dont keep asking plus i wont feel deprived? thanks in advance.

x

POO!!!! they indeed have citric acid!!!! POO POO POO POO POO POO

what others can i get apart from coke i hate coke.

Diet Dr Pepper hasnt... Apple Bubble from Morrison's hasn't... Zero Coke with almond hasn't. Just don't go overboard with them.

excuse me hijacking the thread, but is diet coke the same as coke zero?

No its not the same Beck - diet coke contains citric acid which can induce hunger & also effect your ketotis, Zero coke contains malic acid which is the flavourings used in the water flavours.

Perfectly clear do a bottle sparkling water apple & kiwi that's also flavoured with malic acid and a still apple flavoured one as well xxx

Diet Dr Pepper hasnt... Apple Bubble from Morrison's hasn't... Zero Coke with almond hasn't. Just don't go overboard with them.

Zero Coke with almond? I've never seen this in the supermarket before. Is it made by Coke or Morrisons?
Thanks.

Thanks. I'm going to go and look for it tomorrow as I love almond!

My husband gets it from Tesco and apparantly he hasn't seen it anywhere else.
It's like amaretto, without the amaretto. A real treat.

Cherry?????? Cherry EVERYTHING is my favourite everything. Is there such a thing as a cherry drink we can have on cd? (Waiting with baited breath)

Cherry?????? Cherry EVERYTHING is my favourite everything. Is there such a thing as a cherry drink we can have on cd? (Waiting with baited breath)

OMG - me toooooooo! I need to think of all things cherry, cherry muffins in Asda - OMG they're something else, cherry bakewells, cherry brandy, cherry pie - GIVE ME THE CHERRIES

Back