FIZZY DRINKS????

I was wondering the same thing... do I need to cut down on my diet fizzy drinks?

I do enjoy a can of diet cherry coke on a daily basis with my lunch and it would be shame if i had to give that up.

think its the water retention issue, if you drink too much... Sometimes a diet coke really helps with any sweet cravings :)

i lovvvvvve fizzy drinks like diet coke but i know its so bad for ur teeth and the aspartame in it is lethal so i now have gone cold turkey. This is one thing about slimming world that i dont agree with as the artificial sweeteners in muller light, splenda and fizzy diet drinks are so bad for u. I mentioned it once in a previous class, i have given a death look by the consultant and i said nothing more after that.

I find i get hungry more now as the fizzy used to bloat me

I used to drink a lot of diet fizzy drinks and i only drink it now when i fancy something sweet because although fizzy drinks are free they do help with weight loss.
this one person in my group before they joined slimming world completely cut out fizzy drinks and lost 2 stone by just stopping to drink fizzy drinks.
Although they are seen as free they do help lose weight when they are not drank. So maybe have a change one week, cut them out and see if it does anything for you :)

Back