fizzy drinks

I drank a lot of pepsi max and caffeine free coke before LT but now I have soda water every now and again. I didn't used to like it but now I have a taste for it. If you really fancy something fizzy give it a go. I buy the little tiny tins as they are enough for me.

Might have something to do with the citric acid in coke.

Hi all, i am new here first day today, im just wondering what diet lipotrim is, ive not heard of it :S x

i had sum diet coke while i was out last week but only cos i wasnt feeling to good so i thought the caffiene and sweeter might of helped

If you watch the video on the LT website it tells you not to drink any fizzy drinks because of the citric acid. It knocks you out of ketosis x

If they say no to whatever it is, then no. Do not have anything that is in the list of big no no's.

If I remember rightly from when I did LighterLife, Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero are both free of cirtric acid. They are not sanctioned as such but my counsellor suggested they would be ok occasionally.
Both LighterLife and Cambridge Diet do a powder flavour that you can add to water. I buy sparkling water (12p for 2litres in Sainsbury's and Tesco) and add the powder.

Lipotrim obviously sanction neither of these things. I suspect because they don't make any money from them!

well, on CD they allow a tin's worth a day. And on atkins which relies on Ketosis too, you can have it. But since LT say no, then NOOO. It's likely because LT is for maximum weight loss and water is the best to help in that way. I drink fizzy water now. It's actually pretty easy to get used to and I love it now.

If LT say no stick to the rules!!
Don't try and get around things just for the sake of it.
Water is the best thing for your body so just stick to that.

It's better to follow the rules exactly as stated to be honest, we're all not only trying to lose weight, we are trying to break away from habits that made us big in the first place.
I miss Diet Coke sometimes but I wouldn't dare have any because I'd be too scared too lol! But yeah, stick the rules hun and you won't go wrong! :D:D x x x

I drank a lot of pepsi max and caffeine free coke before LT but now I have soda water every now and again. I didn't used to like it but now I have a taste for it. If you really fancy something fizzy give it a go. I buy the little tiny tins as they are enough for me.

When on holiday over Easter, we had a conversation about soda water & sparkling water. It ended with my mum ringing her LT lady to ask if you can have soda water and the answer was no. You can have sparkling water as that is simply gassed water (has carbon dioxide added) but not soda water as soda water has sodium bicarbonate in it as well.

Alex

Eeekkk...just read my post and would like to correct an error lol! I meant to say stick TO the rules, not stick THE rules lol! Eeekkk. Embarassing! lol

Back