Fizzy Water

emily4amanda

Hi everyone!

I love fizzy water its tons better than the still stuff, it's so easy to drink 2 litres a day now. The thing is i keep waking up with a nasty taste in my mouth starting from the day after I started with the fizzy stuff, is it related? Also is too much fizzy water bad for you in some way or is it fine just to drink the fizzy all the time?

Emily xx

I suppose its fine but I can get a bit bloated if I have too much, each to their own! Do you realise you are supposed to drink 4 litres though, not 2?

Hi Emily, could just be ketosis hun. I always drink fizzy :D 2 lts is the least you should drink and 4lts is the max you should drink,so fill your boots ;)

2 litres not enough babe. slim and save water flavourings are nice. I save my fizzy water as a treat when out, I enjoy it all the more then. good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Nanny dawn

What are slim and save water flavourings? Where do I get some?

I've loaded my cupboards with different teas but if there are water flavourings I can take and stay 100% that would b even better!

Just looked at my lipotrim bag and its 2 litres minimum and 4 maximum per day, so im good :D Yeah think It may be ketosis it goes when I drink water so It doesn't last, I think I may have to invest in some of those special breath fresheners though. Ooooo, the water flavorings sound like they could be against the rules of lipotrim though :confused:

oooo my new brita filta has arrived today :) that will help towards it!

Back