Fizzy Water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GlitterBabe, 17 July 2008 Social URL.

1. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

:drool:I have found a new love for fizzy water! I am drinking normal water all day then in the evenings I have fizzy water so in my head I am drinking something different.
    I am only on day 3 so can't have any flavourings but intend on putting them in fizzy water so I can pretend I am having proper fizzy drinks! Sad I know that I am even thinking about it!!:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hello and welcome. I started using fruit flavouring after the first week and tonight for the first time used it in fizzy water, yum. Definitely something for you to look forward to. Cheers!

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks I might try some , i dont usually like fizzy water but sometimes you just need something different.lol.

5. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i do the same as you - funny the things you do and the things you are grateful for hey?!
    ive had flavourings and bars from day 1, my cdc says this is ok?
    mmmmm......bit worried now??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.