Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

HELLO!!! I'm your new member Claire, feel like i'm doing one of those awful ice breakers at work conferences hee hee!!! Anyhow, i'll put my weight details here and let me know if you need any more information, oooooh i feel all warm inside being part of a team!! and it will definately help so thanks!!

Starting weight 15st
weeks 1-12 2stone 6lb
6 weeks maintaining
*restart 13/10/08 4lb loss
weigh in sunday 26/10/08 (sole source next 2 weeks)
current weight 12st 8lb xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Claire!

Just one question - have you had a WI since you re-started?

I think as you WI on a weekend it would be best to use your WI from last week (same as we do with Kel) so we can post our results on time.

Welcome to the team! I'm sure our other lovely members will be along to say hi soon!

I'll add you to our spreadsheet etc in a mo......

Hi, welcome Claire! And go us with our first win - brilliant! Well, I had a cheat this weekend. Only some chicken and a tiny amount of spinach - plus one chocolate. I just couldn't help it. Hoping I did enough exercise so it won't make a difference and I'm already back in ketosis but could kick myself for being so weak. Ah well, I'll move on now and hope for the best. At least my WI isn't until Friday! x

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys!!! Hey Loz, Saturday was my first weigh in of the restart hun, with the 4lb loss, this sunday is my second x x
ciwti don't kick yourself hun......you could do yourself a mischief!!!! you still sound very positive, i'm determined to give you all a good loss this week x

Cool - so we'll use your WI for last week for this week (have a check on the spreadsheet and let me know if there's a mistake)..........

Flab2Fab Week 2 (10) Results

Kel78 - ?

wannadrop3st - ?
Loz1984 - ?
wannabeskinny - ?
Ciwti - ?
Getting There! - 4lbs - 2.22%

Team loss = ?

Attachments

• Team Sheet Flab2Fab Week 2 (10).zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 12
morning girls sorry not been on for a few days and hello getting there, really chuffed our first week together and we stormed it!! go us were so clever he he xx, hope all are ok and looking forward to good losses this week, im feeling determined, my CD had run out of porridge and had to post some out to me which arrived this morning so i can do this xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls just checking in and a very warm welcome to the team to clare and congrats on your weightloss so far xxx
Girls i'm really sorry ive styed the same this week as it was add a meal week and prob went a little overboard. I will work extra hard for next weigh in and sorry to put pressure on you lot to maintain our win xxx

Hey Kel, no worries, i am dreading AAM week:eek: you have come so far, your doing great :D

Welcome to the gang Clare, and well done on your loss so far :D

I had my weigh in tonight, and i lost 4lb, I am sooo happy, thats 12lb in 12 days woohoooo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just read about your 4lb loss on another thread well done hun and thanks for cheering me up xxx

well done on your 4lbs thats brill, ive come to work with no shakes, no porridge and no bars now i really dont know what to do, i can get a very small salad with chicken, lettace and cucumber but dont know what to do really annoyed with myself, no chance of getting home in lunch hour bugger x

Well done on the 4 pounds! And don't worry Kel - at least you didn't gain. We'll all have up and down weeks.

Poor you wannabe - that's seriously annoying. Hope you manage to get something that doesn't ruin ketosis for you. Whilst I love this diet, it is pretty unfelixble in terms of being practical sometimes.

Hope everyone's good today anyway x

You should be fine with that hun and well done on not saying oh sod it and having something naughty...I've decided to follow in loz footsteps and have had new hair do today its cut all spiky and gone from blonde to brown i love it. I totally recommend it munch and i have both done it now and it really makes a difference to how people see you and how you feel its ace. xxx

Hi, my halo is shining as i was not naughty, only another hour till home time so i can start my shakes, i would love a new hair style at the mo, its long and blond (usually mouse brown but i hate mouse brown) if you watch wire in the blood on telly then i really want mine done like the policewoman with the blond hair, hairdresser coming on Friday so will see what she can do, i know what you mean a new hair style does make you feel and look better, but mines a bit like a security blanket so would take a lot for me to have it cut x

I dont watch it but have just looked it up on net how sad am i...It fab i like it you should definately go for it, shake off that security blankett your becoming a new woman and you have done so well with your weight you deserve a dramatic change. xxx

Off to my first ever excercise class girls wish me luck x

wow check you out!!!! have fun kel.......i'm staying in to do my Davina DVD don't feel like leaving the house cos i CANNOT get warm today!! bloody dithering i am!!

Hi Guys,
How you all doing ?
How did the excersize class go Kel ?
I keep thinking about it, but thats as far as it goes :sigh:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back