Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Only 0.5 for me :cry: Lammmmmeeee!

Well done the rest of you! Hopefully i'll be able to keep up with y'all next week!

Bit about me:

Name's Loz, i'm 24 and live in Bristol with my OH - we've been together for nearly 8 years :eek:! Lost 3 stone with LL in 2005 but managed to get right back where I started! Have lost 2.5 stone so far but ideally want to lose another 2.5......dunno if i'll last that long to be honest! We'll see.......

Flab2Fab Week 2 (10) Results

Kel78 - STS - 0%
wannadrop3st - 4lb - 1.92%
Loz1984 - 0.5 - 0.25%

wannabeskinny - 3.5 - 2.06%
Ciwti - 2 - 1.06%
Getting There! - 4lbs - 2.22%

Team loss = 1.18%

Attachments

• Team Sheet Flab2Fab Week 2 (10).zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 5
Well we can't win every week! Ok, so how about it girls? Let's really go for it in this coming week. No cheats and lots of water. And if anyone's struggling, you have all of us for support. Everyone in?

count me in!, i have decided that im going to enjoy this ball on saturday, im happy now that im in a 14 from an 18 dress, and i dont want to ruin it by binging on food, so im going to be good and look the other way when the food comes round, either that or pile it on OH plate so it looks like i have eaten something,

well done all for the losses this week very good indeed hopefully more off next week we can do this xxx

I'm in! I really must drink more as i'm really being lame at it at the mo! :tear_drop:

I'd love to lose 5 pounds this coming week so I can finally be 12 stone something again.

i know what you mean i started at 14 st 8lbs now just crept into the 11 at 11 stone 12.5lbs i really dont know where those pounds have gone but i dont half feel better, gonna glug that water be really good at the weekend and not eat all that is put in front of me gonna nibble like a rabbit x

11 something? Lucky you! Hope to be that before Xmas. I started at 14 stone 8 pounds too - how odd is that! What are you aiming for?

Loz - I did LL last year too and lost 3 stone. Put it all back on and I was so close to goal too. Not making the same mistake this time!

Hi Guys,
Well done on our losses :eek:)
I am finding it pretty hard today, i even had a chicken satay stick :wave_cry: I just hope that does not do too much damage, feel gutted as its the first time i have gone off diet:cry:

Anyway a bit about me, I am 38 and live in Brum with my hubby and our 3 boys, I have struggled with my weight all my life and never managed to stick to any diet before :eek: I started at 15st 6lb and want to get to 12st 6lb and i will take it from there :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all sorry not been around i've been working alot and went to aqua fit last night.
God your all so much smaller than me arent you! I started at nearly 21 stone and am now 16.12 so thats huge compared to the rest of you. Anyway well done on all your losses this week sorry i let you guys down. I've already had my weigh in for next week as my cdc away so its only 5 days but i'll let you know that next week so as not to confuse you. Its great to hear all about you all and you have done so well with your losses so far its inspiring. I'm really struggling at the moment i think about food all the time...

hey kel, sorry to hear your having a rough time honey, i think about food CONSTANTLY and i've just been soooooooo angelic and went to the gym........guess what was on the tellys?????? COOKING PROGRAMMES!!! why would they do that to me?? I've just been shopping for my other half and bought him sooooooo much food... i'm obsessed hee hee!!!! Hope your weekend is going ok, i'm on weigh in tomorrow so wish me luck! sendin ya a big hug kel!!!!!

well done on the 4lbs getting there gonna try to get some pictures before and during later ,in answer to previous question im aiming to be 10 stone by xmas, was pretty good at the ball last night i dont drink so thats not a problem, starter was salmon salad, then venison with a red wine and chocolate sauce bizare combination but yummy with cabbage and roast spuds there was not a lot on your plate then pud was banoffee creme caramel again really small portion drank loads of water and OH was to drunk to stay for the breakfast at 4am so went home around 3 weighed myself and put on half a pound i can live with that so quite happy hope you all had a good weeked

it does not matter what weight we start at but we will all get to our goals with support and team mates x

Your pics are awesome wannabeskinny! Well done you! The ball sounds fab!

I'm struggling at the mo too! :cry:Really need to get my head back in the game!

Well done on your 4lb's getting there!

How is everyone today?

Flab2Fab Week 2 (10) Results

Kel78 - ?
wannadrop3st - ?
Loz1984 - ?
wannabeskinny - ?

Ciwti - ?
Getting There! - 4 - 2.27%

Team loss = ?

Attachments

• Team Sheet Flab2Fab Week 3 (11).zip