Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hi guys!

Can't stop am on a course today (as i was yesterday hence no posts!) and must be off!

Congrats on the 4lb wannadrop3st! That's brill! Don't worry kel, i'm looking like a sts this week too although i don't really have an excuse except totm which is a pain!!!

I'll be back on properly tomorrow - until then be good!

Flab2Fab Week 2 (10) Results

Kel78 - STS - 0%
wannadrop3st - 4lb - 1.92%

Loz1984 - ?
wannabeskinny - ?
Ciwti - ?
Getting There! - 4lbs - 2.22%

Team loss = ?

Attachments

• Team Sheet Flab2Fab Week 2 (10).zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 6
Good morning everyone. You all doing ok today? How was the exercise class kel? x

morning all im gonna get my hair done like that woman big step, but feeling v brave about it, did a exercise dvd yesterday now my legs ache and can not walk properly looks like ive poohed myself lol not funny really x

Hahahahah yes it is!!!!! but only cos i can hardly sit down after that dvd i did last night, lots of squats oooouch!!! I'm so excited about your hair!! you gonna put a pic on?? Be brave! I had 5 inches cut off mine few months ago, it feels really healthy now.

God look at us all excersiseclasses and dvds arent we good!
It was okay packed out at the class and didnt feel like the fattest there hurrah...even went on the wii fit when i got home and going aqua aerobics on fri i dont know whats got into me lol.
Hope everyones having a good day...well done on your 4lbs girls i promise i'll do better next week x

Morning all!

Sorry i wasn't around much - i've been on a course the last two days!

It's my WI today but it looks very much like a STS :cry: Doh!

Wannabeskinny is yours today too? Good luck!

How is everyone?

Good luck you two on your weigh ins tonight. I'm sure you will be fine what ever the result. I'm getting weighed tomorrow instead of sunday as my cdc is away so that will be my result for next week but it will only be 5 days however next week will be nine days so should be hefty.
Ive been thinking maybe we should get to know each other a bit more
Just what we do family etc only briefly what does everyone think?

Sounds good to me!

Good luck for your WI too! Fingers are crossed!

Last edited:
I intitially found the water a struggle, but i do make sure i have 3 litres a day :)

Its does help with the weight loss and that is the objective, so a means to an end :)

I read that article too, its really good eh :D

Keep going girls we are really doing well,
Good luck for the weigh ins tonight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with WI everyone - mine is tomorrow. Great idea Kel about saying something about ourselves. Well I'll start then.

I'm 28, no kids, and work in London but from Wales originally. Been seeing my OH for 7 months and he lives in Wales so don't get to see him much. Which makes it easier in terms of CD - lest chance of cheating!

Cool thanks for that its good to know each other i think, what part of wales are you from?
I'm 30 i live in a little village in cheshire with my partner who you may have seen on here Munch with our 12 year old lewis. I work in retail management and am also a part time youth worker.
I'm goin good with CD nearly 4 stone gone but about another 6 to go so i'll be around here for a while yet...
Oh well better get back to cleaning the bathroom, i'll check in tomorrow working tonight 3-11
ho hum xxxx

From Anglesey originally. Love going home - its a nice change from the big city. Should have added that I have nearly 5 stone to lose in total - 16 pounds gone up to now, hopefully more after tomorrow's WI! x

From Anglesey originally. Love going home - its a nice change from the big city. Should have added that I have nearly 5 stone to lose in total - 16 pounds gone up to now, hopefully more after tomorrow's WI! x

sorry to barge into your team thread but kel is gonna wet herself when she finds out where you are from! is her favourite place on earth! have you seen our blog? well on it we have chatted about our trips there and the fact that we are getting married at plas newwyd (sp?) in 2010! hee hee she's going to be so jealous you grew up there! mind you she's had so many holidays as a child 'on the island' (her words lol) she might as well have grown up there!

Hey all, hope everyone's ok...... nice idea kel, i'll have to watch myself though...i do go on a bit hee hee

Name's Claire, i'm a mental health nurse, live in stoke with my gorgeous man who i am marrying next May. No kids (and no intentions) I've lost just over 2 and half stone and want to lose one more. Love people.....they are my passion in life!!! (and food...clearly hahaha) xxxxxxxxxxx

oh no ciwti now i cant stop thinking about the yummy donuts from benllech beach!

Sorry! Just think its Winter so they shop is probably shut! That's so strange actually - my father lives in Benllech... Small world!

hi all sorry not been checking in regularly, seen as we are introducing ourselves to one an all, im 35 and live in Kings Lynn Norfolk, been with OH for about 5 years and have a daughter from a previous relationship who is 10, a mad staffy dog, my picture on page, two cats and work as an insurance underwriter 6 days a week 52 hours so im ususally tired decided to lose weight once and for all managed to lose over 6 stone with SW, to become norfolk slimmer of the year that was back in 2000, and appeared in their magazine for my loss, but over the past 8 years managed to put 4 and a half back on so this time its for real

well girls enough about me, oh actually my wi wooooowwww i lost 3.5lbs so dead excited about that

off to my bosses (who is a multi millionaire!) 40 birthday ball this weekend so gonna try hard not to be naughty i am tee total so thats not a problem only problem will be the food its bound to be tempting and talking to me so i will try my hardest to keep my hands to myself

well done all for losses etc this week xxxx

Back