flabby arms

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by nannydi, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. nannydi

nannydi wants a new body

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi wot exercises are best so i don't get flabby arms?

:eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    A good one that I have started to do is this; It works the triceps (the bingo wings area.

I cant find the technical details but this is how I do it;

Put your arm straight up in the air above your head, bend at the elbow so your hand is behind your neck. Then straighten your arm and bend your arm. It should be done with free weights for best results.

Good Luck xx

4. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The above exercise is fab for arms - if you don't have weights...use tins of food or 500ml water bottles.

Another one is to sit on the edge of a coffee table/chair (one that won't move!) move forward/out from the seat & place your arms on the egde behind you. Knees bent in front so you are in sitting position but with no chair.
    Gently lower yourself using your arms and then raise again to start position.

Killer but works:)

Resistance bands are also good for toning arms.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.