Flabby Skin after weight loss ?

Mr Creosote

I'm 6ft 1inch, Age 44 Male

Starting weight 18st 10lbs

Target weight 12st 12lbs

Do you think I might have flabby skin after the weight loss ?

Is there anything I can do to limit this ?.

I cant imagine you'd have much loose skin with only that amount to lose. Water is the best thing for helping skin rejuvenate itself, also Boots have a great range of men's skincare. I know a lot of ppl recommend the Slendertone belts for toning so maybe that would help too.

I think you'll be fine though. :D

I was worried abouth that too but So far the skin is reducing along with my size. just keep drinking the water

You can do a little exercise to help tone keep the skin from sagging - but i am sure your be fine i also use Bio Oli as thats good for helping the skin

good luck

I'm really worried about that too, I should be doing sit ups every day to make sure I don't get flabby. Aslong as you do some kind of lower section toning you should be fine x

Big worry of mine too even contemplating going undr the knife after if it needs it...am using creams and spending every free moment pulling my stomach in to try and tone up the muscles lol

I think if you are over 30 then it is a real worry - is to me! - as the skins elasticity loosens as you age. I use lots of creams and must do more exercises to help minimise the chance!

x

Been using Palmers since day one and it seems to help and trying to exercise most days - fingers crossed all is good so far!

Back