Flapjack question

oxoxallyoxox

Hate to start up another flapjack thread but did I read somewhere that they will only give them to you once you have lost a stone? And do you have to pre order them?

Since the whole discussion yesterday im dying to try them - I dont care if they taste like an old slipper - I need to chew something!!!!

My chemist wouldn't give them to me till Week 3 for some reason, I don't think it had anything to do with weight though, more to do with getting used to the shakes/soups. I tried one and will definitely be getting more on Monday at WI. They don't taste great but are definitely v. filling and at least you can eat again!!!

Thats great - im going into week 3 so they should give them to me.. Oh now im excited I just want to chew so bad:eek: I miss it so much!

I am with you there. And believe me you will be chewing..for about an hour!!!

they suggested week with me, purely because they said of the temptation to chew would be too much before then! i know of one place, (not where i go) where they didnt even mention them at the chemist and when the person asked for them, said oh we dont stock them because noone likes them and expected everyone else to be the same! she asked them to get some and then they did but gave her a funny look apparently!! i know they helped me when i was out etc, purely if for the easiness of having them there packed in a wrapper rather than having to mix the power up etc

hxx

i have said this before but your chemist can get you samples,i have one a day they arent delicious but they make a change from the shakes ,sorry soupists but they beat the chicken soup hands down,they are quite dry though so you have to have a bit of exta water xx

Its funny because I love all of the shakes especially the soup - at the moment thats my fav with a bit of black pepper and I have it every night with my dinner

My daughters bday is on Sunday - so it would be great to have something to chew while everyone is eating cake!!

The taste isnt going to bother me that much - i dont think!

God Ally nooooo! lol if you like the soup you will prob be mad enough to like the flapjacks! They told me not to try then until i was well into the swing of losing weight, again dont know why hun. When i asked to try 1 she said "ooh are you sure?"!! xxx

Ha!! I have a feeling ill love them - that was my problem in the first place - loving all sorts of food!!! There's not a whole lot out there i dont like - once they dont taste like liver im fine!

Mmmmm Liver...delicious!!!!!!!!

I took them last week and they are like what I imagine rations are like in the army in sealed packs.They are an acquired taste,give them a go,you might like them.I didnt but they are a change and worth it the odd week x

Just had one for dinner on the way back from the airport and actually really enjoyed it, but dont take a big chunk out of it as its a bit tiresome chewing for that long:D x

I wanna try too but im scared it'll make me wanna eat everything in sight :eek:

I have only been on LT for 3 days... My Chemist offered them as soon as i signed up!

Oh believe me it wont lol x

Nah not onions!! Lovely liver though! xx

Back