Flapjacks (again)

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so theres been a lot of threads about the flapjacks but i wanna try them myself and was wondering is it in the 2nd week you can have them?? Just cause im away on tuesday and think they will be more handy to eat if im out and about :rolleyes:

I think you have to wait till week 3. Pharmacist will know.

i was given them in the first week and told nothing about when to eat them! i had a nibble and nearly threw up but as taste buds change i may go there again in about a 3 months! (mite have reached my target by then) lol xx

Tried the peanut flapjack again yesterday and was surprises because I actually didn't mind the taste so never say never.

Ok so theres been a lot of threads about the flapjacks but i wanna try them myself and was wondering is it in the 2nd week you can have them?? Just cause im away on tuesday and think they will be more handy to eat if im out and about :rolleyes:
I had them in weeks 2 and i was fine but i know TJ and a few others have said not until you are not tempted to eat! P.s you can only have 1 perday and don't forget you need more water
Flapjacks are ace...just my chemist keeps running out ...i miss em if i dont have them x

I had them in weeks 2 and i was fine but i know TJ and a few others have said not until you are not tempted to eat! P.s you can only have 1 perday and don't forget you need more water
Flapjacks are ace...just my chemist keeps running out ...i miss em if i dont have them x

Nic, You make me laugh, you are the FJ master!

My new name for you is Flappy Flaps!:D:eek::p;)

BELLY FLOP!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU...How the devil are you ... you got your sht sorted???
Yeah Flappy flaps is a good name either that or miss opinionated!!! hee hee xxx Hope youre doing well FANTASTIC weight loss going on there chicken xxx

BELLY FLOP!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU...How the devil are you ... you got your sht sorted???
Yeah Flappy flaps is a good name either that or miss opinionated!!! hee hee xxx Hope youre doing well FANTASTIC weight loss going on there chicken xxx

Missed you too, Nic!:)

I am dead good! Still in the married home but hopefully within two weeks I shall be out forever!

Loving the Lipo and feeling fab!

Got called 'skinny' twice yesterday at my daughters school by two Mum's who I haven't told.....on a huge buzzz!:D

Back