flapjacks? i was almost sick

i have 2 more to eat and dont have time to take them back to the chemist, i will have to drink loads of water with it next time

Food of Satan!!!!! I made a huge mistake on Monday Tried peanut for lunch ate half by gulping water, then thought I'll try the coconut for tea huge mistake ate a crumb!!! Went to bed very hungry that night LOL, so went back to the chemist today and changed them, even the chemist said they are disgusting. xx

i don`t have a problem with them don`t taste brilliant but the chicken soup makes me gag. so i eat one a day for lunch or tea. just feel that i am eating something

i don`t have a problem with them don`t taste brilliant but the chicken soup makes me gag. so i eat one a day for lunch or tea. just feel that i am eating something

I cannot tell you what a new lease of life I've had from the soup... I so look forward to it.... the trick is to add a litre of water so it's thin... then add seasoning to taste / preference... I add smoked paprika & 100% pain chilli hit sauce. :D

i like them...now. when i first started lt i couldnt stand them but your tastes change and its almost a relief after a few weeks of only shakes to be able to chew something :) i like one if im going out, its much easier than taking the shaker and doesnt make people wonder what your doing either!

im in the process of losing some pounds i gained over holidays etc so im back on it for a little while..didnt think i would but hey

h xx

Back