Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

flapjacks made a change

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by feelinggood, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. feelinggood

feelinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    mixed-calories
    2weeks in and yesterday was hard,wanted to give in,weigh in today 5lbs down ,had a flapjack today and it Realy made a chamge,wasnt delish but got me back on track

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

well done on your loss hun, thats fab... i wanna try the flapjacks but to scared lol incase i dont like em xx

4. xxfoofoolafluffxx

xxfoofoolafluffxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    startin exante next week
    Ive been told off another forumite that you shouldnt have flapjacks until at least week 4, therefore im tryin to resist as im only on day 5 lol

5. feelinggood

feelinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    mixed-calories
    I wouldnt say they aré nice,cos they arnt BUT i was glad i did,i had one for my lunch and it took a while to eat with a glass of water,i found it filling and will have them to make a nice change

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.