Flapjacks vs shakes

I have strawberry shake & flapjacks toasted . I find that the soup is vile and in ever liked the vanilla shake , choc was fine for a while , but I got fed up of it
Tigger xxx

I tried a coconut flapjack once. It smelled worse than dog food. I thought it had to taste better - nope. I couldn't stomach it. I threw it in the bin and went without.

The soup is a bit sickky- I added curry powder the other day which really helped - not sure if this is ok but meh!

The vanilla stuff tastes a bit salty to me.

The strawberry isn't as filling as the choc.

My usual weekly purchase is about 19 choc and 2 others (just for variety).

I tried the peanut flapjack and completely hated it couldn't even swallow it, but also tried the coconut one and really enjoyed it, it was a lot sweeter disappointed I only got 1 of them now

I tried the peanut flapjack and it was the most hideous thing I have ever tasted. I ended up having to chuck it because it was so horrible. :mad:

That has put me off trying the coconut one. I have also avoided the chicken soup because I've heard such bad reports.

I stick with the vanilla and chocolate shakes and I'm happy with them. :) Vanilla is my favourite, I actually look forward to having it and I take some in my coffee as a milk substitute.

My pharmacist is naff too , I had to ask her about the flapjacks and she wasn't in any rush to order them for me :( she hasn't really told me anything tbh it's just a good job I knew what I was doing lol

I must be really lucky as mine is really good, she can answer any question I ask and if she can't she will ring the lipotrim helpline there and then so I can have an answer before I leave. And has told me to give all flavours a go and if I don't like them come back and shell swap them for me, and to call her any day if I need any motivation to keep me on track she's really nice

Back