Flapjacks!!

Yorkiegal679

Hi,

Have heard a lot of people on here say that the flapjacks are minging, but wanted something easy to eat at work and thought I'd give them a go. Plus I was getting fed-up of people's comments about my "lovely" chicken soup (and getting a bit sick of the soup anyway!).

Tried a peanut one today and it wasn't too bad!! Obviously wasn't the nicest thing ever - but then this stuff isn't meant to be!! Was also just nice to be able to eat some solid food!!

Going to try the coconut one tomorrow - will report on how that goes!!!

So would recommend that anyone who's wondered about them gives at least one a try - if only for a bit of variety!!

I preferred the coconut one, my chemist is getting me some in for next week hopefully, sometimes you just need to chew, and there handy for quickness

The first day I had one, I thought it was the best thing I had ever tasted! Just because I was so desparate to eat something!
By day 3, I got sick of them and actually started hating them.
In the last week, I only asked for 1, for when I was travelling.
They're not the worst thing ever like, but they're just very dry. You need pretty much a bottle of water after each bite to wash it through!

Glad to hear at least a few people 'like' them. In 39 weeks I haven't tried them or the chicken soup and it's staying that way!

Clair x

i like them 2 we have 2 a day and a shake lol theer lovley with a peppermint tea

Well the verdict is in!! Tried the coconut one for lunch today. While it wasn't the worst thing in the world, it wasn't the best. Would deffo get peanut again though. No hung parliament on the flapjack issue!!

I gave the soup a go and it was vile. I just can't stand the thought of the flapjacks so think I will pass lol!

i used to have the soup but i was sick a few weeks ago and it took a lot to get it down and i havent been able to stomach one since tried peanut flap jak aswell yuck ...At the moment i can only take the chocolate and its quite boring

Back