Flapjacks

Hi Kate - wow on you weight loss to date, very impressive. I havent taken the flapjacks yet as I only started today and my pharmacist advises against them in the first 2 weeks. I did see them when I signed up though and they do look ok so I think i will give them a try in week 3.

good luck with your weight loss journey

good on you for liking them! i think they taste like cardboard flavoured with gravy browning lol.
it's nice to have a change from the shakes though if you get on with them.
oh and you are doing great btw :D x

Hey!

I absolutely love them! Especially the coconut ones. My pharmacy only had a few so I see them as a treat to myself in the evenings. When I next go and pick up my lipotrim i'm going to get as many as i can!

I lived on Flapjacks for months then my pharmacy ran out so had none for 4 weeks! The peanut ones a bit strong flavoured for me, I prefer the coconut ones too x

Lulu - I've done that =x hehe

Definitely, something wrong with people who would have flapjacks when not on TFR. I managed them for days out etc as they were so handy in those situations but I never came to appreciate the finer qualities of coconut or peanut. Maybe it's my tastebuds that are wrong! Lol

I have a peanut flapjack every day. Love it! I would eat them when not on the diet as well lol

They're definitely getting me through! Nice to have something to chew!

Back