flapjacks

Jew356

determined to be slim
Has anyone on here ever contacted lipotrim to ask how many your allowed a day, as I'm finding it difficult to have the shakes but really like the flapjacks. I have noticed from posted and comments that people seem to be getting different answers off their pharmacists so just thought id ask if anyone has checked before I do

1 per day is what i was told. Some people do have 3 though!

I was also told one per day but maybe you should contact Lipotrim about it. They are very quick to answer because I contacted them when I first started about mouthwash and they answered me the same day, within an hour.
Please let us know the answer if you do contact them :)

I was also told 1 a day by my pharmacy.

It also says on the printed LT bags you can have either 3 shakes a day or 2 shakes and a flatdogjackpuke thing. :)

My pharmacist rang lipotrim and they said three. Information on bags is outdated. I have been taking three a day for three weeks now and weight loss has remained steady three to five lbs a week, hope this helps as I know the feeling shakes made me I'll as we'll xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thank you, that really helps will be going to my pharmacy to change my shakes to flapjacks

I'm wishing I liked the bloomin things now hehe!

Have had a reply from lipotrim and yes I can have 3 a day but need to up my water else ill retain water

That's great news Jew, I go for my weigh in tomorrow so I hope they will let me have 2 a day

I'm wishing I liked the bloomin things now hehe!

The first time I tasted one I turned green as I never tasted anything so bad in all my life...but out of desperation a few weeks later I tried again and they somehow did not taste as bad.

I think part of the secret to getting use to them is to break little bits off and drink plenty of water with it.

It still takes me a good half hour to eat one...definitely worth giving them a try on and off.

Peanut one tastes the best!

I think I am in the minority. I really like them, well the peanut one that is. I have mine with a cup of coffee and a large glass of water :D My daughter thinks I'm mad lol

I love them too especially toasted yum yum

Back