FLAPJACKS???

Vikkie

Hi, i was wondering if anyone had tried the flapjacks and if so which one and are they nice?

Also was wondering if they make any difference on weight loss meaning does having a purely liquid diet mean you lose more weekly than having some solid food in your diet. Pharmacy didn't explain this much!

Hi Vikkie, I like the peanut flapjacks but I think that I'm in a minority ;) They haven't affected my losses as I am slow loser anyway. Maybe just get one to try before you commit :D Good luck.

I think it works with both fine as they have the same calorie requirements. I would recommend the peanut ones myself, I wasn't too gone on the coconut. But I think they are a million times nicer toasted. I would recommend getting 1 for a week and see how you feel about it so you don't have to make a commitment to it if you find it is not for you.

Thank you both for your replies, think I will get a few to try!

oooooo I am not sure actually, Just untill they are more brown and heated all the way through, I just use the normal toaster for it

Hi
I prefer the coconut ones! Everyone at work thinks they smell lovely when i put them in the toaster. I have to be honest they dont taste great but I have one a day as they are something to bite and chew!
Definately better warm I usually do mine until they are burnt a little around the edges :) Just make sure you drink extra water as I found I was constipated with them and Lipotrim advised me to drink extra if having the flap jacks.
Good Luck xx

Great tip about toasting the flapjacks

My chemist had none in so she's ordering me one of each to try next week!!

Vikki, I would only advise taking one or 2 at first as some people find them revolting and I dont want you to be stuck with something you cant avoid.

She has only ordered me one of each just to try x

Someone told me if you toast them it changes something in it and has less nutritional value.....just saying. I like the coconut one. It takes me about an hour to eat as I break a small piece off and roll it around my mouth and work the bits of nut or whatever it is out to chew. Gives me something to do lol.

I found the coconut ones to be quite nice (in comparison), and they're so much easier to eat when I'm away from home. Trying one of each is a good idea.

I found them both revolting when I tried them. sorry, I tried them cold and toasted and each time ended up feeding them to the dog... Just a warning

When I first had them I thought they were terrible but you get used to them and then u begin to like them, peanut definitely nicer than coconot

I'm looking forward to trying them, just having something to chew!!!

Think I'll see if my chemist has some when I go on Wednesday too, even if I don't like them it will be a change to chew something !

Hi

Tried the peanut flapjack, tasted like nothing I've eaten before, had a small bit, won't be eating any more!

Just had a bite of peanut flapjack.........wont be doing that again!!!

Back