Flapjacks!!!

KerrieKapow

As anyone tried the flapjacks??? How on earth can they even call them that!! Absolutely horrific and to think I was so looking forward to having something to chew!!! Bleurgh!!!! Xx

Haaaaaaa I made the same mistake about 2 weeks ago!
I took the first bite swallowed down with tea. Went to take a second bite and retched! Had to run to the bin to spit it out and then dumped the5 I ordered into the bin with it!
Absolutely horrific!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

So very very bad!! I'm taking the rest back tomorrow...get me some shakes. Was like eating a 20 year out of date peanut....and that was coconut flavour!!!! I still feel sick!! Xx

As anyone tried the flapjacks??? How on earth can they even call them that!! Absolutely horrific and to think I was so looking forward to having something to chew!!! Bleurgh!!!! Xx
i have two a week cause I feel I'm eating something rather than drinking all the time!

h x

The soups are my saviour......i have a vanilla shake in the morning and then soup for lunch and dinner. I love that i can take the soup to work and everyone thinks i am having a CuppaSoup lol

The first chicken soup I had was really powdery and the second had a froth on the top it really put me off. I just stick to vanilla and chocolate I actually enjoy them. Found the water hard to get down me today. Xxx

The first chicken soup I had was really powdery and the second had a froth on the top it really put me off. I just stick to vanilla and chocolate I actually enjoy them. Found the water hard to get down me today. Xxx

I had the same problem with the first soup i had......i hated it and couldn't finish it at all but then i bought 2 big bowls (one for home and one for work) and found out if i add a lot of water, it works well.....i only whisk it with a little hand whisk and then flatten out the lumps that are left with the back of the spoon.
Something i have found really funny is that people at work comment on the lovely smell from the soup lol xx

They do smell nice, really nice. But it just urgh. I may try them again as it gets colder. Sometimes black tea and coffee doesn't give you the warming feeling inside you crave xxx

The soups are my saviour......i have a vanilla shake in the morning and then soup for lunch and dinner. I love that i can take the soup to work and everyone thinks i am having a CuppaSoup lol

I LOVE THE SOUP! Its my dinner every night!!!
Can I ask, how do you manage to make the soup subtley so nobody knows that its the lipotrim diet ??
I dont want ANYONE knowing so I normally scrape through a 7.5 hour ward shift by drinking coffee on breaks but Id feel so much happier if I could have a soup!!! xxx

I LOVE THE SOUP! Its my dinner every night!!!
Can I ask, how do you manage to make the soup subtley so nobody knows that its the lipotrim diet ??
I dont want ANYONE knowing so I normally scrape through a 7.5 hour ward shift by drinking coffee on breaks but Id feel so much happier if I could have a soup!!! xxx

i fold the sachet in half with the writing on the inside while walking to the kitchen........and then get the bowl and holding the sachet with the writing on the inside (towards the bowl) i open it quickly and dump the powder into the bowl, and quickly crumble up the paper and throw it in the bin! Once powder in bowl, could be any soup!!

I actually like the flapjacks & look forward to mine with a coffee.....i think anyone who hates them should try more than one because i thought my first one was awful

i fold the sachet in half with the writing on the inside while walking to the kitchen........and then get the bowl and holding the sachet with the writing on the inside (towards the bowl) i open it quickly and dump the powder into the bowl, and quickly crumble up the paper and throw it in the bin! Once powder in bowl, could be any soup!!

And Sinead how do you make your soup?? See I shake mine about in my shaker and then make it in the pan at home!!
Do you just pour into a bowl, add the water and mix with a fork to get the lumps out and then microwave?? xxx

I love the flapjacks which is unusual because I hated peanuts before TFR so maybe my taste buds have changed!! I have 1 flapjack everyday for my lunch mmm:p x

And Sinead how do you make your soup?? See I shake mine about in my shaker and then make it in the pan at home!!
Do you just pour into a bowl, add the water and mix with a fork to get the lumps out and then microwave?? xxx

I just use boiling water from the kettle, no microwave. I have a little hand held whisk and i use that and then the back of the soup spoon for the few lumps that are left xx

I was wondering about flapjacks, my friend hates them but seems from the responses on here it's abit of a mixed bag. May get two or three next time!

I was just saying to another member that i looooooove the peanut flapjack (only with a coffee). The coconut is like old dry crusty carpet.
I cant wait to get 5 this week :))
Good luck this week xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back