• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Flapjacks

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
No, hun go for it ...i love them...infact i have had to stop having them as i became slightly addicted lol Don't forget tho ...only one a day and you need to drink more water xx

you will make your own mind up But I will put a fiver on that you ate them lol xxx you will get to like them though!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
They are deffo a marmite polar divider.... no-one is ever ambivalent on this subject :D

They are an experience I'll say that much :D

everyones taste is different but had some and i could not even eat half of one it was vile tasted really salty not nice at all had to take the rest back x
futuresbright has them toasted apparently thats nice x

Sure U Couldnt Beat Them With A Big Stick!

Def try them - i had heard sooo many bad stories about flapjacks that when i tasted it i was so prepared to taste the most vile thing ever invented - i think cos i thought they were going to be so bad - i was pleasently surprised that i didnt boke.

So they def grow on ya... and yip yip yip - u gotta try them toasted (no butter and jam though! ;))

yummy
julz
xox

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
they do grow on you,also ideal to eat on the go. i sometimes have them at my desk at work although they do take me quite a while to finish

I'm in the hate -em camp. I will usually eat anything- reason why I'm here in teh first place but they beat me! Good luck with them.

You've got to give them a go and be warned its a bit of shock to the taste buds but they do grow on you if you stick at it, water is a must lol!

I find them very handy and convenient when I'm at work. I was warned they tasted like cardboard but found them ok. Not as yummy as proper homemade flapjacks but a nice contrast to my 2 shakes. You can always take the rest back if you hate them, or do what I did and just take one to try.

x

o no not the dreaded flapjacks , dont do it , pleassssseeeee , just kiddin , you might like them but my oppinion is i will never go there again . deb x

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Total food replacement.

I posted this somewhere else, but if you crumble the flapjacks up and pour some peppermint tea over them, they are quite nice!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 2
Lipotrim Forum 21
Lipotrim Forum 5
Lipotrim Forum 0
Lipotrim TFR 100% 30